That Night

As we arrived at Alfie's penthouse my heart was beating out off my chest what was going to happen? But as we walked inside I felt overwhelmed I was met with a very spacious room it was all open plan the first thing I noticed was that all of the walls were a light grey colour.

To my left there was a spiral staircase but the steps were spread out they were grey oak wood style. A bit further down on the same side of the steps was a very big kitchen it was open plan but was a rectangular shape there was a wall- long fridge on the longest wall then on the left side there was white cupboards but in the centre of that wall there was a hob extractor then beneath was a grill and oven. On the right side there was a very fancy wine fridge full of expensive wines. In the centre there was an island with a breakfast bar on one side with two grey leather bar stools and on the opposite side there was a deep sink. The worktop was made of grey granite. It was very modern and tasteful decorated.

In front of me was a big but cosy living room area the fireplace was white marble with a fire burning keeping the space it could warm. The sofas were long and were an antique white colour which were in an 'U' shape, one facing the fireplace on the left and one to the right of it. In the middle of this area was a light grey rug which was unbelievably soft. On top of it was a small glass coffee table.

I also noticed that the walls facing the outside world were glass.

For now that's all I saw because Alfie took me by his hand up the lovely stairs to the top floor.

All I could see was a huge sqare space and at all the sides were doors that were closed the floor continued on to be a grey oak wood and the colour of the walls was again grey. In the centre was a white rub which was again very soft and on it was a grey puffy.

Alfie then led me to one of the rooms inside it was true to form - very big there was a king sized bed. The bed was a grey velvet my favourite then there was also the glass walls which I had saw earlier. On the opposite wall from the bed there was a 60" TV to the side of the bed was a lounge chair which was the same material as the bed. In the corner there was also a lamb. I loved his bedroom! As we got into bed I was really excited, what was going to happen?

As I awoke from a really special night I went to get up but my legs were hurting so much.

After I finally got up I took showers then got ready, sadly, I had to go back home to get ready for a night of work it was so hard I just wanted to stay with him we arranged for another date at the weekend but this time it was a surprise.

This one's short to I'm really busy with school and stuff! I will get round to a big chapter! Vote and comment some ideas please! 😁