Our One Year Anniversary ❤️

"Alfie?"
"yeah"
"What should I wear for tonight?" I shouted down the hallway to him
" something that's flowy"
"okay"
We were in Rome, Italy, Alfie had a mansion over here it was so nice it was bungalow style it had a spacious, open plan kitchen and dining hall. It was again glass windowed. There was 7 bedrooms in this mansion all with at least one en suite a one walk in wardrobe mine and Alfie's had two and his room was massive it had a dressing table for me which he had fitted but I insisted not to but you know. Again the walls were glass and ours opened out to a huge balcony that had two chairs and a hot tub in it. In the garden there was massive grounds with numerous walkways that led to statues and fountains but in the main bit there was a jacuzzi and a massive infinitive pool that was gradual with steps from shallow to really deep there was a slide that you could go down to enter it and there was a diving board to i had so much fun in that along with Alfie. The mansion was really hidden away and you had to go around numerous twist and bends to get to it but you could see the beach through an opening at the back.

Anyways we were here for 4 weeks and there was no room for holiday blues as we could come here or anywhere i wished at anytime Alfie said as he could get his assistant to cover any meetings for him and u hadn't got a job yet because one Alfie said I didn't need to but two because I hadn't found a job yet I didn't want to be that girl that latched off of her boyfriend forever so I was looking for a job I really wanted to do off course as a data analyst. So I decided to go for this outfit👇🏻👇🏻

 So I decided to go for this outfit👇🏻👇🏻

I thought this was really nice and flowy.
Charlie (Alfie's driver) drove us to a very secluded spot on the beach where the was two chairs and a table that had rose petals on it with candles lit and a meal on the table with a bottle of champagne on the table just waiting for us. As we sat and ate our meal we were talking about everything work,our personal life, family and friends. Alfie seemed so weird tonight - maybe he was just tired so I left it.

As we finished our meal the sun was setting and it looked beautiful we were just look taking it in then Alfie said to me "Charlotte, when I first laid my eyes on you in Downtown Diner I knew you were the one I admit I didn't want a relationship when I first met you I didn't think I needed anyone but I realised that I was missing that one person, that person way you you have brung so much love into my life. You inspire me each day with your ability to not get mad at me, when I'm being moody because I've had a bad day at work and I'm tired you always have a way to grt around me whether it's how funny your are or how clumsy you are you always put a smile on my face. So, will you marry me? "

I replied while crying" yes of course I will I love you so much" he said back " I love you too"

This was the ring I was so in love with it it was amazing. 👇🏻👇🏻

The next day:

The next day:

As I awoke from an amazing night I felt refreshed and so excited for the future I saw Alfie beside me smiling up at me and I leaned in and gave him a kiss he held me tightly in an embrace. I got up and got dressed for the day around the pool soaking up the sun again👇🏻👇🏻

Alfie put on some white swim shorts to he looked so amazing - like a Greek god carved out of stone perfectly shaped with is muscles and tallness

Alfie put on some white swim shorts to he looked so amazing - like a Greek god carved out of stone perfectly shaped with is muscles and tallness. We really enjoyed the day around the pool and Alfie's housekeeper had prepared a gorgeous dinner for us. It was so yummy.