Change In Life

Six months later:

Things have changed now me and Alfie are going so strong and we recently told each other we LOVED each other. I planned a nice romantic date on a beach and told him I loved him and he said the same.

I was only 19 and Alfie was 27 it all seemed to be going so fast and it seemed a bit like a whirlwind but I loved it, I loved him and I couldn't be happier right now. Even though I was only young I knew he was the one. I was very mature for my age and wanted kids in a couple of years. That was just me. But I loved what was happening in my life right now.

We are also planning to move in with each other next month I'm moving into Alfie's place in the middle of the city. I'm leaving my small, cramped flat behind although I'm more excited than ever it is a bit emotional i started my new life here when I left St Louis, Missouri. I saved so hard for this flat as I wanted to study to become a data analyst here and that's what I'm doing I'm at the end of my course now I'm about to graduation in a couple of months I'm so excited I've always wanted to do this. As for Alfie he's 27 so he's settled he's rich everyone knows who he is he's kinda famous, like I said before he owns multiply businesses and stuff so yeah. Everything seems to be just falling into place for us now it's just so perfect.

I'm just busy boxing everything up at the moment not that I need much I only really need the clothing I have because Alfie has everything but I do kind of have a lot of clothes. Like every girl does.

I haven't seen Alfie in a few days as we have both been busy-I've been studying and working and Alfie has been at meetings all over America. He's been wanting me to move in for a couple of months now but I've been saying let's wait a bit as I don't want to go to fast and wreck everything but I think it's mostly because I don't want to leave my little flat but more recently I've been feeling ready like Alfie's house is my next home. At the moment he's in Hollywood doing meetings to buy a big company over there.

So I've been thinking of suprising him, moving in for when he's back in a couple of days and I'm gunna do that because I know he's been wanting me to do this for ages.

I'm also missing him so so much we are normally together every other day.

I keep on packing my clothes that day and getting my photos together and jewellery stuff like that. I've gave my furniture to a charity shop.

I rang one of Alfie's other drivers and explained what I was doing and asked him if he could come and get some of the boxes he said he would so most of the stuff isn't here now.

I go to work that night which is busy then I go back home thst night really tired and into my bed my last night her I'm excited now though. I text Alfie now.

"Hey handsome hope your day was good and everything went well carn't wait to see you in a couple of days love you lots xx"

"Hi babe everything went well and it should be my company tomorrow so that's exciting! How about you? When I get back I will help you move into our home so you best get packing😂 love you to xxx"

I had a little giggle to myself knowing he would have the shock of his life and I can't believe he said 'our home' this makes me so happy. With them thoughts in my mind I drift off to sleep.

The next day:

I wake up at 11am feeling refreshed and excited I couldn't wait for the day ahead I couldn't help but think this time tomorrow I will be in Alfie's comfy massive bed.

I start of by ringing Alfie's over driver Jake as Charlie was with Alfie in Hollywood. Jake comes over and gets the rest of my stuff into the car and takes us to the Alfie's penthouse. I get in to find Alfie's housekeeper had already unpacked my stuff into the other walk in wardrobe in Alfie's room. There was two en suites and two walk in wardrobes which were massive I didn't see the second ones when I had stayed over previously. Once I had helped Jake bring my stuff in he left and I went over to thank Alfie's housekeeper, Leah she was a middle aged women and was so polite. I thanked her and she said not to worry and would unpack the rest of my stuff I pleaded with her not to but she insisted. Because the move was so fast and I had taken the day off I decided to ask my best friend Kate if she wanted to go out for a few drinks. She said she could so we went out for cocktails. How would the night unfold?

Hi everyone hope this one is a bit better it is going to get better. Should I make it a full fairytale or where something happens that test the relationship? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to add this to your library and vote please! 😁