She Is In My Shirt 1

Just a short story from the past when they were still friends.

For more of this please visit my website and subscribe for the newsletter :)

www.sherlysusan.com/author

_______________________________________________________________________

A fresh morning breeze touched my face and pushed me to open my eyes. The morning sun blinded me a little bit and I saw a silhouette of the woman I loved paced up and down in front of the large window of our bedroom. She wore my shirt that looked too big for her. The length of the shirt covered her upper thighs and her hands hidden inside the too long sleeves. I smiled, she looked so adorable. She tossed her mushed hair to the back when the fringe started to fall down and covered her eyes.

I cleared my throat to grab her attention and she turned her head to check on me. “Hey….” She rushed to our bed and sat on the edge of the mattress next to my body. Her long blonde hair dropped graciously, covering half of her face. He pinkish lips twitched up and her blue eyes shone brightly when I touched her cheek to greet her. She smiled shyly at me and I pulled her closer so I could kiss her.

I still remembered how beautiful she was last night when we made love, I remembered everything, her curves and every inch of her body. I remembered her scent, her smooth skin, the way she moaned against my touch, the way she bit her lower lip and arched backward when I moved on top of her. She was my love, my life, and right now she sat next to me and smiled down at me.

I blinked my almost teary eyes when my sight captured the gold ring on her finger, she was mine……

“Hey, are you allright?” she frowned.

“Yes I am…” I replied quietly, still trying to regain my composure. After the crazy years of denying my feeling for her, now I tried to savor every second of our togetherness as if there wouldn’t be tomorrow. “I love you.” I whispered. She smiled widely, and touched my lips with hers.

“I love you too. So much….” She gently caresses my temple then dragged her fingers down to my chest, I trembled and she knew. Again she smiled at me. “You were amazing last night.” She purred. I laughed softly, I never knew that she could be this blunt about our making love activity last night.

She was my wife, the only woman that owned my heart and soul. The only person that could make me drop on my knees with just a smile. And her innocent look right now when she was in my shirt made me realize that I couldn’t live without her. She was my absolutely everything.

“Luke… Luke… wake up.” I heard her calling me and I was terrified when she faded away, I reached her hand and pulled her down so I could hold her. I heard a short yelp and she fell on my chest.

“Luke, hey!” she pushed herself up but I kept dragging her down.

“Luke, let go!” she wiggled and I woke up…..

“Sam?” I saw her on my chest, struggled to get up and I quickly let her go.

“What the hell Luke?!” she exclaimed and her face flustered.

“Sorry.” I stretched my tensed body and yawn, following her with my eyes when she tossed her messy blonde hair just like what she did in my dream. I couldn’t help but grinned.

“What did you dream about anyway?” she complained messaging her wrist that I probably grabbed to hard.

“I caught a big fish.” I mumbled suddenly feeling guilty about my fantasy toward her.

“Here, I finished your shirt. Try it.” She threw a blue shirt on my chest and stood quietly waited for me.

I grunted, struggle to get off her comfortable couch then wear the shirt. She'd told mebefore that I would look sexy in navy blue and she found the perfect material when we walked around china town last weekend to have Yamcha. So here I was in her apartment on Sunday morning waited for her to finish the shirt.

She walked closer and stood in front of me, her trained eyes darted everywhere, trying to find flaw on my new shirt before smiling in triumph when she couldn’t find any.

“Perfect.” She grinned.

I didn’t know why she insisted to make me this shirt but if only she knew how beautiful she was in it…….