Chapter 4

They arrived at the mall in twenty minutes and started to walk around, checking every boutique for Luke's outfit. They looked relax and walked hand in hand.  

"Oh look, that's pretty." Luke pointed out to a mannequin wearing lingerie in the shop window. 

"For you?" Sam asked, "I didn't know you like wearing lacy stuff." 

"Very funny, honey. This is for you," he replied. "To fool the maids," he added. 

"Okay, 'my lingerie' last night was embarrassing enough," Sam whispered and sounded annoyed. 

"Oh, you checked the laundry basket? Did you like it? Red is your color honey, I bet you'll look great in that one. Oh, and those two will also look great on you, let's check them out." He dragged Sam into the shop. 

Fifteen minutes later, Sam quickly walked out from the shop blushing fiercely; Luke followed her with a big smile on his face. He took Sam's hand and held it tight. His right hand carried a shopping bag full of lingerie. 

"We got some nice stuff," he said, lifting the bag in front of Sam. 

"Yeah, but ten? Why are we buying ten of them? I've never felt so embarrassed in my whole life! Besides, how do you know my size? "  

"Oh, come on, Sam, that girl knows that we're newlyweds. And of course I know your size. I borrowed your washing machine a few times remember? And you know . . . sometimes you left your sexy lingerie in it." 

"I did not! I wear Bonds and they're far from sexy." Sam put both hands on her hips and stared at him suspiciously. 

"Okay, I checked your size when I hung my laundry next to yours," Luke replied. 

"Try again." Sam narrowed her eyes. 

"You won't let this one go, won't you?" 

Sam shook her head. 

"Okay, you asked for it. Judging from your sexy hips, flat tummy and regular visits to the gym. You're a size eight. Additional nice cleavage? Cup C to be exact. What's so hard about it?" Luke finally answered. He crossed his arms in front of his chest with smug smile. 

Sam jaws dropped. "Wow, you're good. You were sleeping with those girls, weren't you? Still don't want to admit it?" 

"I didn't. Come on, I haven't found my outfits yet." Luke hugged Sam's shoulder and pulled her to walk with him. 

"You did," Sam continued. 

"No, I didn't. Why do you want to know anyway?" Luke looked at her while they're walking. 

"Just curious, admit it already." Sam looked agitated. 

"Admit to what? I didn't sleep with them." 

Sam stopped her steps and looked up to him. "Really?" 

"I swear." He placed his palm on his chest. 

"Okay," she replied lightly and continued walking. 

"Happy now?" Luke asked. 

"Why should I?"  

"Because you're jealous," Luke answered.  

Sam rolled her eyes. "Oh god, help me . . . ," she spoke under her breath. 

Luke laughed out loud. 

They walked in and out of some shops until they finally got everything that they wanted and that's including a diamond necklace and earrings set for Sam, five pairs of shoes, Cartier watches, Hermes handbags, and few other branded accessories.