Chapter 19-part 2

After last night every memory I had Shared with either of those boys was vivid it was almost as if I had a freash start a new beginning, but all of this nonsense all of this stress has taken me away from the one true meaning of why I'm here... The wedding which was within a matter of days.

Thankfully it was possible for me to avoid zayn HAyley to avoid Louis and dion to have the wedding she always dreamed of with the one she loved from the moment they set eyes on each other. But still that one question I could answer the guy I only just met but am attached to or the one that got away?

Dylan or zayn?

(the wedding)

"ahaaaaaah!! Where is my ruby red Rimmel London lipstick ultra gloss!!!!" of course with hayley one distasteful lead to another ultimately making the day about her when of course this stereotyped dumblonde who can be surprisingly smart was seeking the lipstick that was before her eyes! "um Hayley look down...." dion said obliviously "ohhhh right" dions dress was beautiful she looked like a true Greek goddess and HAYKEY and I were her rocking fairy godmothers ready to add some glam and party to this wedding.

As we reached the ceremony entrance the entrance was flooded with press, paparazzi! Everyone wanted the scoop on one directions love life. We were rushed into the out door waiting area, I was pushed into hard chest I looked up to look up into the dark mystyrious eyes of zayn Malik. I look away hestitantly shaking my head attempting to snap out of it "have you made your mind up yet?"

My heart was pounding I could think straight "zayn..."

What was I to say I turned away but with one step I was grabbed on my wrist "please think about it...please!" He looked sensir he was moving closer and closer but I couldn't kiss him I stormed off.

The wedding was taken place in the beautiful gardens with colorful flowers everywhere and the scenery was beautiful everything was perfect especially with the diversion me and Hayley had disused earlier that being us not being pair with the two men who have made our lives miserable the last few months.

It came to the time where we had to walk down the isle the beautiful violins and piano was playing all eyes turned to us all admiring our beautiful purple dresses and our handsome groomsmen Louis and I where together the isle was never ending "Dana you need to hear him out" I was startled I knew exactly who and what he was talking about

" not now Louis, please"

He was persistent defiantly one that would never stop "Dana he loves you, he has never stopped"

I tried to ignore what he was saying, the family and friends started to listen I put on a fake smile and whispered "not now! Later" we got to the end of the isle I was standing directly opposite zayn. The intensity of his eyes where wearing on me.

The bride and the groom were saying there vowles they were so beautiful so breath taking "from the moment I set eyes on you,from the moment we shared our first kiss I knew you were the one we shared so many amazing memories and we have so many to make...."

During their vowles everyone could see the love they shared and how compassionate they were towards each other I could feel the intensity of his eyes grow as the vowles continued I flashed back to the times zayn and I shared our first kiss our first time meeting at this time I was gazing into his eyes a tear slid down my face.

"I do" Harry said immediately grabbing dion by the waist and pulling in for a long hard and disturbing to watch kiss "you may now kiss the bride" everyone started laughing as the sprinted down the isle while Harry was carrying dion. The bridal party and the groomsmen zayn grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a long hard hug he knew I shed a Tear he new I needed comfort. I pulled away but he stil held me by the waist "can you come and talk please" I needed to know if what Louis said was true.

We walked out to the gazebo. "We...we need to..." I hesitated "sort this out" he finished my sentence "yeah..." We sat in awkward silence for a while I was swaying my legged and he was tapping his feet. "It hurt me, it hurt me a lot seeing you with Dylan and I didn't think it would" I looked down in disgrace "zayn,I thought you didn't care I was moving on" he stood up and kneeled in front of me "I don't think I will ever move on....don't you see!!!! I...I....really like you"

I chocked up all this and he likes me??

ZAYNS POV

I can't say it, why!!!! I know if I do I know if I could she would understand why I can't let go of her. I grabbed her hand gental and kissed it "just give me one more chance one more chance to make it up to you!" She looked down at me with her big brown dazzling eyes "zayn....I know how you feel and I feel the exact same...I'm just scared scared you'll hurt me again" I grabbed her by the waist and squired her tightly as she dug her head into my shoulder more "after the show tomorrow ill make it up to you trust me! She looked up and smiled whilst nodding at the same time "I always seem to kiss you at the wrong time" she pulled away and sat back down whilst chuckling "yeah you do" she placed her palm in my hand and entwined her fingers I mine "if I was to gaze into your eyes and stay silent should I kiss you...?" She smiled while silence took place "you should defiantly kiss me" she lent in as our lips slowley met this was the best kiss by far she was passionate and gental it felt everlasting. But was I prepared for tomorrow!