I want you-chapter 5

I just got a call from Louis,Hayleys in hospital! He said somthing about her breaking her ankle, I was extremely tierd it was 3am. I just remembered Zayn still hadn't called me! I give up he obviously doesn't feel the same way I do, I just wish I knew what he was hiding. I had to call Dion and let her know.PHONE CALL WITH DION-"hey dion, dont ask how and don't ask why but hayleys in hospital!" she moned "urrggghh come on Dana get real it's 3am!" I actually can't believe she's saying this I laughed"get up,buttercup I'll pick you up in 10!" she hung up with a huge yorn to tie the convisation up!

DRIVING TO THE HOSPITAL WITH DION-

"Dana wake up?!!?!?" shit I can't believe I fell asleep whilst driving, thank god dion woke me up! "do you want me to drive?..." of corse she would like to drive, the last care her perants bought her she crashed it with in the first five minutes."uhhh...no,no thanks dion haha!" she knew exactly why I said no."so you and Harry?? How did it go?" she hesitated she had no idea how to express their "date" I don't think she's ready...why is she holding back she's never been like this? "umm...he tried to kiss me,but I avoided the sistuation..." my jaw literally hit my lap! "Dion! I thought you liked him! This isn't like you." she was silenced she knew she wasn't being herself."yeah.. You do realise if the Louis and Niall are at the hospital with hayley then zayn Liam and Harry will be there too?.." I completely forgot, how am I going to talk to him!

We arrived at the hospital, every step I took closer and closer to hayleys room I didn't want to have to see Zayn....I didn't want to have to look at him and get my hopes up. I wouldn't know how to react, I know walk in say hi to everyone and just talk to hayley. Me and Dion were walking side by side thinking about what to say to the boys we thought we loved (we still do deep down) . We finally got to the room, slowly opened the door.. I got the shivers everyone was talking to me saying hi, asking me questions...but it was like my world froze and all that mattered was me and zayn, our eyes locked I couldn't look away neither could he. I can't describe what I was feeling it wasnt love...and it wasn't hate I just couldn't look away. Dion started to shake my shoulder, she snapped me out of it I don't know why but I almost busted into tiers. Hayley was sitting in the bed with Niall holding one hand and Louis Holding the other, I was shocked I didn't even want to know how this happend... All me and dion could say was "love triangle" hayley shook her head she was so embarrassed. "is anyone hungry?" dion raised her hand "can you get me a muffin" lazy lazy girl haha! "okay I'm going to the cafateria.." I turned around just to walk out the door I hear someone talk, it was zayn... "I'll come with you!" I stopped walking for a second, I turned to look at him... And kept walking.

ZAYNS POV-

I feel terrible not being able to talk to her, she probley hates me right now. I saw her stop at the door when I spoke, she wasnt happy at all but i have to make this right I have to talk to her otherwise I would have lost the best thing that I have ever had. She was walking as fast as she could to the cafateria...she was trying to lose me but I caught up..."hey babe.." she walked even faster trying to avoid the question "hi" that's all she could say I tried to grab her hand and stop her from walking any further "what are you doing?.." she pulled away and looked up at me with disgust. She was picking out the food she wanted.."Dana we need you talk...you don't get why I have been ignoring you!" she kept ordering her food and completely ignored me she turned to look at me.."I'm not in the mood to talk, don't take this to offense " at least I got somthing out of her.. We sat down waiting for the food."ive been used and hurt before...I was scared that you were just another one off using me for my money and publicity!" she turned to look at me..her eyes were beautiful, so bold so brown she would be so much more beautiful without makeup.."I didn't know, I'm sorry for over reacting but I'm not here for you right now.." we both got up to get her food... I saw her reach for her wallet looking for loose change, I couldn't Let her embarrass herself "here you go" I payed for her. " you didn't have to do that" even what we just talked about I still cared for her.

DIONS POV-

I went to go say hi to Harry after hearing what happend to Hayley I needed a break. he got up like a true man and gave me a hug... His hand almost reached for my ass "I'm sorry for making our date uncomfortable" he looked at me grabbed my hand and looked at me directicly in the eye " I'm never going to give up on you, no matter how much you push me away I will always be here for you...but why do you find it hard to open up? I looked down and up I was stuck on how to answer him.." I've never told anyone this before not even Hayley or Dana, you cant say a thing to anyone...!" he looked at me I had tears in her eyes.."I would never do anything to hurt up you!" I took two deep breaths looked back up and said"my last boyfriend Joe physically abused me, if I didn't do what he told me to I was belted..." news shocked he stood up and started to pace up and down the room, he grabbed my hand and led me outside.

HARRY'S POV-

Why would any guy, want to hurt this beautiful girl. "see the moon?..." she nodded and looked up! "if I could express my love for you going to the moon and back would me one/one hundredth of the way I really feel!" she looked at me with a smile! "I will never hurt you like that...never!" I gave her a hug she lent in for a kiss, it felt so right...we were ment to be.

(thanks for reading...next chapters how will zayn make it up to Dana..she is still on edge?

How will Harry take the next step ? And who will Hayley choose Niall or Louis??