Chapter 19 part 1

As I was finally adding my finall touch ups trying to get ready for my first date with dylan I was constantly picturing the completete sadness in Zayns face when he saw me quit possibly moving on. As much as I would like to forget all the good and happy memories with him I'm faced with all the bad. The door bell rang I was finally ready! As I looked through the monitor I could see Dylan standing there all spiffy in his suit, he was holding the most beautiful bouque of flowers almost looking ancsious. I rushed past the couch almost tripping over my heals whisking past the couch grabbing my bag and finally reached the door. I quickly opened it trying to avoid eye contact... I was afraid that looking at him would only make me think of zayn. Still nothing was said no hello, no how are you. I was standing in front of him head down. I slowly started to raise my head slowly looking at what he was wearing. As I reached eye conact. Realised his mouth was almost wide open, which made me feel slitley uncomfterble. He slowly started to come back to reality huffing and puffing almost looking away. As he turned back he began looking up and down with his eyes widened. His mouth started to form words "you...you look amazing!" he said finally meeting my eyes. I giggled startng to blush "thank you look pretty good yourself!" he started shuffling his feet gazing at the ground "soo...should we get going?" "right we should um.." he said forgetting the bouque "here I hope you like these". They were red pink and purple flowers. "THANKYOU! There beautiful! Let's go" I placed them down, as we turned to walk to the car he raised his arm intending me to link mine in....but instead I grabbed his hand I wanted him to feel comfortable.

We reached the resurant, it was a 5star resurant surrounded by the exact flowers that were in my bouque. As we walked into ther resurant I realised it was booked out especially for us, with scented candles everywhere and soft romantic music. "you didn't have to do this for me it most have costed you..." he cut me of and turned me to face him "Money is nothing to me! As long as you enjoy it I'm happy!" I smiled and leand in for a hug. " as the night went on he brought up the question I was dreding to hear one that would bring back heart felt memories "so...what was zayn saying to you yesterday?" I started fiddling with my food with my fork. I lowered it gently and looked up I could see all his sensirety in his eyes he only intended the best for me. "he, just brought up our passed and wanted to now what our relationship was" he lowered his fork as well and placed his hand on mine. "our relationship has nothing to do with him, what ever happend between us weather it's good or bad I will always care for you... Weather I have known you for a day or a year." after desert he took me by the hand and lead me to the dance floor slowly gripping me onto my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder we slowly started to swish back and forth. I spun me out and spun me back in I could Hel my self but laugh. At this moment I was feeling sick, I remembered my time with zayn doing this exactly. "Dylan?!" I pulled away still gripped firmly onto his hands "is it okay if I go I'm not feeling to well?" he raced to the lady at the register payed her and placed his blazer on my shoulders "as long as your with me I'll make sure you get home safely"

He walked me to my door "I had a great time I'm really sorry I had to leave" I started leaning in he was leaning in as well we finally touched lips. It was a slow and passionate kiss. He finally left me as we were loosing grip in each others hands. As he reached his car I realised I was wearing his blazers I raced past the gate "DYLAN! YOUR BLAZZER!" I handed it to him whils jumping into his arms I had to kiss him one last time to know whether I made the right dissesion I slowly backed away. As his car failed into the distance I felt the need of someone watching. I turned to my front porch coach to see zayn, sitting and staring. I was shocked "what are you doing here!" my butterflies returned "what am I doing?" he laughed whist questioning me "what are you doing with your friend" he said sarcastically. I walked up to him and sat beside him "please don't put me in this position I thought we were over!" he stumbled for an answer we both were avoiding looking at each other "well I though we were! But seeing yu again only reminded me of how much I..I..." I turned to him to see him blushing and fiddling his fingers "you what love, hate,like....! Just spit it out" he stood up "it's hard to say, especially after what we have been through!" "zayn just say it!" I wasn't finished speaking but he rushed in for a kiss placing his hand on my waist pulling me in closer and closer. As much as I was in shock this made me fall in love with him all over again "don't do this zayn". He was still holding me by the waist "don't do what fall for you again? Kiss you?" I I rested my head onto his chest "I can't do this not with you or with Dylan it's just ruining my plans" tears started streaming down my face "just give me time, I need to get my life on track" I pulled away but yet again he pulled me in for another kiss but straight away I pulled away, the confusion was to much to Handel I slammed my door behind me and slid down until I finally sat on the floor I could hear him vaigly saying "why the fuck did I mess this up" I was trying to block out all of my surroundings I needed time to think. Dylan or Zayn?