New beginning - Chapter 16

3months later

Dana's POV

After the long, tiering and excruciatingly painful months I was always going to be left with the memory of my time with one direction. Nothing I could do our say would change that. No action no word. Nothing was going to make zayn forgive me. Nothing was going to make me want to talk to Hayley again. Nothing can make me trust a man as much as I did again. Everyday that's passed I have wished to have it back. It's been a while since I've seen let alone spoke to Hayley, I refuse to! She broke my relationship. Seeing all the papers,tweets,news reports and more of zayn with different girl made me think he wasn't seriouse. Every page I turned every channel I watched it was always somthing new. My heart dropped to my stomach when I saw a photo of him kissing another girl "ZAYN MALIK.....yet another girl??" the headings only ever made it worse. Just as I was about to drown my face into my bowl of cereal With the very little strength I had left I hear a nock at the door.

At this point I couldn't careless who was standing on the other side. I was miserable, in my trackies hair all messy and tear stains down my face. Twisting the handel only made me think of zayn, and our first date. But instead all I saw was Hayley standing on the other side. She smiled well I should say fake smiled. I slammed the door on her but instead she put her hand out to block the door. "Dana, don't ignore me we need to talk whether you like it or not!" she said in a strong fierce tone "I don't care just go away!" I said trying to push the door shut but I had little hope of her moving so it would shut. "tough luck!" she said giving the door a huge push open. I stormed back into the kitchen and could hear her quiet footsteps following me. I saw the magazine of zayn and the other girl. This was my chance to make her feel the quilt I have been feeling for months and months. "YOU SEE THIS!" i said shaking the paper in her face "THIS IS WHAT YOU DID! You ruined my relationship! You ruined my happiness! And worst of all you ruin our friendship!" Threw the paper to the floor allowing it to fall apart!. I took a few steps back and could feel my paulse getting more rapid. I put my hand to my head. Why was I getting so worked up? I sat down at the dining table. She pulled out the chair next to me and tried to avoid eye contact. "Dana, I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to do this" I looked at her with a snarly face "psh! You mean every part of it!" she turned her head to the table fiddling her thumbs. "just stop!!! Your not the only one who lost the one you loved!" I saw her welling up with tears, I couldn't just watch I started to cry.

We both raised our eyes and laughed at how pathetic we were. I started to whip my tears away as did she. "I have somthing for you." she handed me a note with my name on the front. I opened it to see it was a wedding invitation. It was to dion and Harry's wedding. I looked up at her to see her smiling "it's in a few weeks, and in....London?" I said seeing Hayley holding with excitement. "you know what this means?...." she said with hesitation "we might just have another chance!" she was right me and zayn may be able to rekindle our relationship, but can I trust him? "umm..I...I don't know if I'm ready" i was very hesitant, I didn't know whether this was a good thing our a bad thing. "Dana we have to leave ASAP! After all dion is our best friend and us maids of honors need to get to work!" just clarifying what she was saying ment I was her maid of honor I was excited. We were able to organize everything from our dresses to the bridal party AKA Hence night. And on a bright side it always been my dream to work in London "so where cool?" she asked looking at me with her failed puppy dog eyes "sure!" She ran up to me to give me a hug "let's get packing" she said running up stairs to my room pulling the cloths out!