Decision after delicious-chapter 8

HAYLEYS POV-

After saying good by to Louis and seeing Niall upset I knew my heart wasn't in the right place. I feel terrible, how did I get my self on such a complicated position? I can't lead them on, but I just can't ignor them I need to talk to Niall!

(phone call with Niall)

"hello..?" I could hear in the tone of his voice he was angry. "Niall...it's hayley can we please talk?" I didn't want to sound to need but I wantedtosound comforting, "im not theming of person that going to hang up on a girl, but Im really not in the mood" he was angry and of all things it was me he was angry with. "Niall,I didn't mean to hurt your feeling...but you never called and to be honest I wanted to see you on the date yesterday but things have changed and I don't want to lose you as a friend" it felt so good to finally get that off my chest! "hayley weather you have feelings for me or note always will, I know your making the wrong decision and you will regret it, but either way I'm happy for you...and if your not the princess I'm waiting for then she will be on her way!" I started to tear up, he is a really special guy but I'm not the girl for him. "it's good to see your okay with this, so I'll see you soon?" "yeah you will, bye"

After that phone call I felt so much better, at least I can be with Louis with no hassle! I hope everything works out for the best but I need to sleep, hopefully I will see Louis soon!

IN THE MORNING- I woke up with the sound of someone snoring I walked outside to find Louis outside sleeping on the ground..."LOUIS!!!" he got up straight away... "Hayley, um I just wanted to know you were okay" I run up to hip and wrapped my legs around him and gave him a kiss on the lip. "I'm better then ever" he carried me inside...he layed me ontop of him, we decided to have a quiet day just watching moving and playing childish games like truth or dare all day long.

ZAYNS POV-

I'm not just going to let Dana go and after what she said we really do have to make the most of out time together, no more of this big outings... I just have to let things flow! "hazza come over hear for a second!"

"yeah what?" this would be a bit of an awkward Convo between us to..."some and danaare getting pretty seriouse and it seems as if you and dion are as well and maybe we could go On a double date...I kinda wanna see how Dana is around you!" I know it sounded pretty low but I want to make sure she was the one! "your testing your girlfriend...are you kidding me?" he started to laugh I nudged him "man I being seriouse just do this for me!" ofcorse he would he would do anything to see dion again! (phone call with Dana) "hey babe do you wanna go on a double date with Harry and dion?" straight away she answered "pick me up at 7" and that was that she is so easy going.

DANA'S POV-

me and diondecided to get ready together, we were waiting for a while waiting for the boys to arrive looking as spiffy as ever! We jumped into the car me and dion interact and the boys in the front. Conversation just flew, and I could see zayn looking at me through the mirror constantly giving me a wink which sent shivers Down my spine. We finally arrived and we decided to go what to expect when expecting. It was a comedy so I guess it was perfect for all of us. Throughout the movie all me and zayn could hear was Harry and dion laughing and having a make out session and it more than defiantly made it awkward for us! Zayn whispered in my ear... I let out a huge gasp I was in shock I put my hand over my mouth hoping no fans were around I was so cautious to keep Zayns promise "private" he laughed "can I put my arm around you?" I turne to look at him and put my hand on his thy..."you don't need to ask" The movie finished and we all rushed out hoping not to get caught we stopped at a near by park and me and Harry got into deep convocation about cats and family I don't now how cats came into the conversation but I kept looking over at zayn and dion.... I had the feeling when ever I wasn't looking at him he was watching me"so you and zayn getting seriouse yeah?" I smiled and looked over at zayn "yeah, I guess you could say that" he was looking at me when I said that and I was locked in his eyes we both smiled.

(what happens to dion Harry zayn and Dana? And what does Louis do that could ruin haykeys relationship with him?)