Stole My heart- chapter 6

BEFORE YOU READ THIS I SUGGEST YOU PUT CHRIS BROWN DON'T WAKE ME UP IN THE BACK GROUND IT SETS THE MOOD, AND KEEP REPLAYING!

After being in hospital all night with Hayley, I got home completely drained! Even though me and zayn have only been on one date i still care for him, and we didn't leave things on good note last night. He's so sweet and kind and...STOP DANA! I shouldnt be fantasizing over someone who obviously is not ready for a relationship. my Minds going crazy I need to sleep, my beds so comfortable and the one thing in my life that actually gave me support.

5hours later-

Ahh! Shit, as if no one woke me up!!! Im late for work, it's 4:00pm I can't believe this it my first week and I'm already late!! This is the best job I have ever had and ive just blew every chance I had of keeping it! I ran into the bathroom put some foundation on, mascara and eye liner..even thought it would have faded by the end of the day! This is the worst I have ever looked with make up on... I quickly chuck on my leggings with a tank top. I practically sprinted to the car and sped to work! What an idiot I am, I forgot there was a speeding camera on Lincoln road... This day isn't turning out as well as I had hoped for. I finally arrived to work as a part time sport teacher, this class of miss-fit kids were by far the worst ive ever taught.ME TAKING THE ROLE- Samantha, Lachie, Zayn... I mean Zack! All this Zayn break up and back on roller coaster is effecting my university studies and my work, of coarse this of all mistakes was the most horrendous... Because mentioning one directions hottest member would ster up a huge contrivorsy! I couldnt get them to shut-up, I burried my head in my book and refused to look up until they were quiet. Finally they stopped when they saw me upset and crying into my books. "miss.D are you okay?" I looked up, these kids all stopped and stared before I knew it I was in a huge group hug, now my hair is more messed up than ever! "alright...alright come on get off me! It's boot camp time" as much as I saw the agonizing pain in their eyes I kinda liked it, it would benefit them in the long run. I love my job even though it's not permanent, and it's not ideally what I want to do in the future, it reminded me of the hopeless relationships and our teeny bopper days. I finally finished, after teaching classes on skeletal systems and umpiring netball after school I finished....! I was a wreck and I defiantly looked it as well! As I was walking towards the car in this freezing cold weather I saw the toeing truck driving It away..."STOP STOP?!!!!" they kept going I was furiouse I had my hand on my forehead I was pacing! #dioncallingme- "Oi vas happnin" when doesn't she say that, "dion I'm not in the mood." as rude as it sounded I couldn't be bothered talking to her anymore."dion I have to go!" she screamed into the phone.."NO! Where are you" sounded a bit peddoish but it's dion " I'm on my way home, I'm walking back from school!" she hung up I was confused. It was a 2hour walk home, I was freezing in my tank top and leggings. I was shivering, I was blowing into my hands trying to keep as warm as possible....I had goosebumps up my arms, I was rubbing and trying to run to keep warm but nothing helped. Each street I got to, I was counting down the time until I got home.

Only 30mins had past I saw this car with bright lights coming towards me, I couldn't tell who it was it stopped a street away...to make that even more clear it was the street I was walking towards. I could hear someone playing the guitar and signing "Stand up" instantly I thought of zayn. As I got closer I was looking at the footpath, I couldn't help but look up it was zayn...walking towards me in his leather jacket and white t-shirt. I smiled, it took me a while to realize what the song lyrics ment...I stopped when I realised he was singing it to me.....

From the moment I met you everything changed

I knew I had to get you whatever the pain

I had to take you and make you mine

He stopped, He came even closer! I looked to the other side of the road, I didn't want to have to look in his eyes again, and fall for someone who may not fall for me, but I couldn't help to look back.. I let out a smile,more like a little smirk he winked. I had to take a few steps to regain my balance, he took me by the hands.. He lent in even closer, our foreheads were touching nose to nose. We embraced the moment, it's almost as if thast all we needed from each other, just feeling secure...but we couldn't stay like this forever.

ZAYNS POV-

This moment was priceless, she looked like So perfect in her sweats... She could be wearing a sack and she would still steal my heart. I pulled away, I needed to look into her beautiful eyes just to re-usher my self that This was the right thing to do, and it was ... She wasn't wearing any eye make up it looked as if it faded away and she looked even better! "your beautiful" it came out, that same feeling from seeing her for the first time came back... This was love! She turned away still holding one of my hands with the other covering her eyes. "don't lie, today's been terrible" I couldnt believe I was hearing these words coming out of her mouth..."shh, I know I was wrong for not calling you like I said last night, I wasn't sure this was right...but it is, it always has been!" she smiled, it was beautiful it was almost as if it lit up the whole world. "Zayn I don't care, I havnt been able to stop thinking about you after that date..." i cut her off with a kiss, I couldn't help it... I have dreamed of her lips, and kissing her felt like fireworks,an explosion no...it was destiny! For what felt like hours of kissing her, I stopped we smiled at each other. She was shaking so much I couldn't bare to see her in that state, I put my jacket over her. "here..." she turned around, I slowly lowered it onto her shoulders... Gently sliding my hands down her arms. "jump in the car I'll take you home" she nodded with a beautiful smile, I led her hand by hand into the car.

As I arrived home he walked me to my door step, I didn't want to say good by just yet... He was the only good thing in my life right now. After the day I have just had, seeing him smile made it all okay. Just as he gave me a good by kiss..he turned away, I pulled him back with the hand he was slowly losing grip as he turned away "Zayn, please stay!" he turned around and led me into the house. "I thought you would never ask." I laughed! I slowly took him to the bedroom... Maybe we were moving to fast, maybe he didn't want it at first...but it felt as if this was the perfect time. As we opend the door we slowly started removing each others clothing, before we knew it we were makeing out and it was the best feeling, feeling his hands all over me made me feel safe, protected and confident as the night went on we moved on. Before I knew it the night was over.

(lol the last scene was awkward to write and I was laughing doing it so let me know what you think.

does Dana wake up with zayn by her side? Do dion and Hayley take the next step in their relationship with the boys?...and what does Dana do to zayn that can officially ruin them forever?) all to come in the next few chapters x follow me on twitter @danadimax