A brighter side- chapter 13

My life felt As if it came to an end, I felt empty and lonely. The weather today only made me feel worse, the Drerey glum grey sky and the rain which brought tears to my eyes. I had no reason to wake up, I had no reason to live. I had no friends to turn to, not one shoulder to lean on. But I had to eventually wake up for the one reason that keptme going in life...work.

just one look in the mirror and I barley recognized myself, my eyes were bloodshot, my eyes had huge puffy bags under them and I was pale as ever in the face. I felt weak and I'll, I could barley walk let alone teach kids to play netball. I couldntbebothered with the makeup and my hair I went looking like a zombie. Within seconds of taking one step out of my house I was hounded by hundreds of photographers and news stations. The flashing and the questions caused me to have a break down. I pushed my way through the crowd finally making my way to my car. But older enough they were then surrounding my car, I was furiouse I was so tempted to run them over, but that's not the person I am that's not who I want to be.

After 10mins they were gone. I finally reached the school, this was a terrible mistake...they all new who I was and they all new who I WAS dating."Dana, please take a photo with me please!" After one photo with one fan, it turned into a million photos with a million fans. Ofcorse a school filled with crazed one direction fans wouldn't make this situation any better. "GIRLS, leave her alone!" thankfully the principle noticed what was occurring. "Dana, go home...take some time off until you feel better" she only wanted the best for me.

Before I went home I wanted to make one last stop at the local supermarket for some icecream and chocolate something to make me feel better. I had a hoodie and some Sunnis on to hide my identity and my weeped tears. I passed the magazine rack on my way. I fell to the floor, I was disturbed and frustrated with the cover of literally every magazine "Zayns one off" "Skanky Dana get it on" I started crying even more. I only just understood what zayn was trying to protect home from. Sprinted to my car in the rain, it felt miles away. I Jumped in and slammed the door behind me, I rested my head on the wheel and weeped bitter tears.

DIONS POV-

I feel so refreshed, so alive. This Holiday was amazing, these last few weeks with Harry have changed me in such a positive way! And tonight was going to be that las time I would ever see him. But I was fine with the idea, he promised me he would come back for me, he promise me he wouldn't move on. I wore my button up red jump suit with my black pumps. He asked me to meet him at the lenkinston hotel on the 30 floor, I was full of excitement and only hoped that he had good news for me! As I took my first few steps up into the elevator my hearts started pending faster and faster as I saw the number of levels start to raise, I was sweating and my heart felt like it was pending out of my chest, I have no idea what was coming over me!

"20,21,22,23,24,25" hurry up all ready, finally the door opend. It was a penthouse suit. I poke my head out trying to find Harry, I wonder around looking for him "Harry? Where are you?" out of no we're he grabs me from behind and turns me until our eyes meet. I couldn't help my self but giggle "you know what I find really attractive..?" he said swaying me side to side "what?" "a giggle, it's always been a turn on for me" I leaned in to kiss him he picked me up by my legs and my arms wrapped around his neck "HARRY! Omg Harry!" I was shocked, I yelped for the first few moments.

He had a desert banquet ready for the both of us, chocolate covered straw berries, chocolates, cake it was heaven. He disappeared within seconds. I slid out of my shoes and realised I was standing on delicate rose pettels as I looked down the halway I noticed it was a trail of the. I followed them down laughing the whole way, I had the largest smile on my face Harry always made me so happy! As I reached the room the rose pettels lead to i inhaled a deep breath I turned the corner to find Harry kneeled on one knee, my smile vanished I was astonished I knew what was happening. "dion" my eyes widened "Harry?"

I sat on the bed in front of him "I know this is kind of sudden, and I know your shocked but I'm absoloutly 100% sure that your the only one for me! I know you've never heard me say this and I wanted this moment to be the first time you ever heard me say this but I love you with every single part of my heart!" I smiled I couldn't help my self "and with that I'm going to ask you one question and with that one question I promise you internal love!" I knew he was going to say.... "so answer this question with the one word I want to hear, the one word every guy is hoping for... dion" he took a deep breath in. "will you marry me?" he took out a ring wich was white gold hate had in crusted diamonds around it with one huge stone of a diamond on top. I hesitated I looked in his eyes, for the first Time ever he was tearing up, I saw the hope and love in him eyes I grabbed his chin and lead it towards my lips we kissed, I giggled we were head to head nose to nose "yes, yes Harry I will marry you!" I said with the widest smiled on my face. He picked me up and twirled me around holding me above his head he layed me on the bed and layed on top kissing me all over "I wishpered into his ear I love you too!" he smiled and kissed my lips gently.