Give me a chance-chapter 7

I woke up with the sun streaming on my face, the warmth felt beautiful...but something didn't feel right, Zayns arms weren't around me anymore he wasn't holding me. I slowly turned around hoping he was the just sleeping, but instead I felt my stomach drop he wasn't there. I burry my head into my pillow! Why did he leave, I thought he cared? And I really enjoyed last night didn't he? I Eventually had to get up, but I could here all these alarms and smell smoke!! Is my house on fire! I crab my jacket and ran down stair.....only to find zayn in the kitchen, making the worlds biggest mess it was almost as if a bomb had gone off! I was in shock and I gasped! There was flour everywhere, dirty bowls literally all over the floor, and him just standing there with chocolate and flour all over him! He turned around to see me surprised and shocked"where are you going?...." I snapped out of my shocked look. "the question I want answered is what are you doing?" I laughed and just sat at the end of the stairs."I'll clean it all up, I was just trying to make your some chocolate chip pancakes" he handed me one, I bit into it..... He could probley tell by the look on my face what I thought of it, but I couldn't say it was terrible to him! "wow! Umm that was really nice" he sat down beside looking down a this feet. "I'm never going to be good enough!" I couldn't believe he said that"if anything I'm never going to be good enough, zayn look at me....you don't need to prove yourself look how far we have come!" he grabbed my hands and moved closer, "Dana I'm leaving in a few weeks, who know what's going to happen? We may never see each other again" I watched his eyes well up with tears, I finally realised what he ment I didn't want to say anything I felt heart broken "we just have to enjoy it whilst it lasts and then we will figure it out....its fine!" I rested my head on his shoulder and he started to rub my back. I didn't like the way this was going, first he wants us to be private that I'm fine with and now he is leaving.

DIONS POV:

PHONE CALL BETWEEN DION AND HAYLEY-

"hey hayley, have you spoken to Niall and Louis yet?" I had to ask I'm not just going to let her slide her way through this again, she can't just get guys hopes up!

"dion don't start on me, I cant choose...Niall is just so easy to talk to and just so sweet and Louis is just to good to be true!" obviously this is a competition between the boys, which could either break or make their friendship. "I'm not getting involved anymore, you need to sort it out got to go Harry's over!"

HAYLEYS POV-

She's right, I can't just let this "thing" between Niall, Louis and me just slide by.... But I can't make the first move I would love to date either one of them! And I'm worried about the fans, the tabloids, the hate I don't think I'm strong enough to deal with it. This day was going to be terrible, this thought of me ruining it for all of us kept playing on me! As usual I had a beach run to go compeat in I looked as Tierd and wrecked as ever!! This was the first run since my broken leg that turned out to be nothing I had gone for a run.... I still don't get how the doctors could get somthing like that wrong? As I opend my old rusty gate I saw a package at my door, I got some butterflies as I saw rose pestles around my door step, I looked around to see if anyone was watching I sat down on the front portch and opend it! It was a box, as I opened it I realised there was another box inside....it got a bit frustrating after opening box after box not finding anything. I finally got to the last one...it was a letter "meet me and chesterfield airport be ready For the ride of you life!!" I was excited I had the biggest smile on my face, but who was it Niall Louis or a random stranger?... Looks like I'm about to find out.

1hour later....

I arrived, I had no idea what to wear because I had no idea where I was going so I decided one cargo jeans and my cream knitted jumper and I was feeling stylish in my black pumps. I jumped out of my car only to see a pair of legs dangling from the stair case of a plane! First of all a plane....I AM TERRIFIED OF PLANES! And secondly who could it be? I slowly walked up, hoping they would hear my footsteps walking around and thankfully they did, my heart was beating faster and faster as I saw his feet touch the ground and slowly walk towards me.....I look down someone grabbed my hand, I looked up and it's was louis. I was happier than I thought I could have been maybe he was the one, I couldn't believe I forgot about Niall for a second. He gave me a hug that felt more like a friend sort of hug but still sweat!! "babe are you ready?" he grabs me around my waisted and started walking me towards the plane, I had to contain my fear of planes at least he was with me. "sure where are we going?" he lead me up "you'll see"

2hours later

We finally arrived at Queensland!! I have never been..."OMG!! I honestly can't believe you brought me here!" I gave him the biggest hug he said"the fun has only just began" before I knew it we were out side movie world! I couldn't believe it I've always dreamed of coming here!! We had the best time and we got along so well...I love how care free he was and how open he was!! We finally finished as we got of superman escape, I felt a bit queezy and by the look on his face he did too. We walked around and stopped at the kids section, "I want to see you again, forget about Niall we are ment to be!" he was sweat and I could feel he was nervouse when saying that, "I can't just leave..." before I could even finish my sentence I felt water being sprayed all over us, I looked around and I realised we were standing in the kids looney tunes water sprouts section before I knew it Louis and I had our arms wrapped around each other we were drenched but we couldn't help but laugh, we slowly moved closer and stopped I was caught in his amazing eyes, he lent in for a kiss, it felt like my life had just began and I had so much to live for! I pulled away "we better get going I don't want to get you home late for work tomorrow!" he said we ran to the car and before I knew it the plane flight had passed and he was walking me to my front door, I saw Niall sitting there just watching me and him laughing and holding hands I let go "Niall...thi...this isn't what it looks like" I was shocked I couldn't believe how heart broken I was. "Niall, mate don't do this!" Louis was trying to defend me, Niall walked up to me I never thought he could ge tso angry "no I will, you betrayed me Louis..you said you would let me have her and as for you hayley do you even Remember the last thing you said to me when you were in the hospital?" I looked down and then looked up at Louis, I shook my head..."you said you loved me" I looked up..."Niall I was under laughing gas, we had only been onone date." I turned around and walked away I could hear him mumbling somthing in the distance,"well I felt the same way" I started to cry. Louis came over and wiped away my tears, "Lou I think it's best your go just let me think about things, thanks again for today" I said trying to keep a brave face. "okay babe" he lent in for a kiss... Right now nothing could make me feel better.