Ch.7 caseys pov

I was walking the streets like I usually do minding my own business when I heard a death scream coming from an ally way near by.
" Oh great," I mumbled " can't people just leave each other alone."
I kept walking for a few more minutes just thinking that it was a New York couple having a fight and the chick was screaming to get her way, when I heard the noise agin but this time followed by a slamming noise.
I raced towards the ally way heart pumping, adrenaline rushing, feet flying finally reaching the dark ally way. when I got there I flipped out because some purple dragon had a girl pinned and was beating her to death. with a surge of anger I ran over and pulled the guy off of her and slammed him back with a thud, just in time for me to pick up the girl as she went lymph in my arms.
*********
As I walked down the street I could see the girls face better. it had been badly beaten with her noise and lip bleeding. she must have put up one heck of a fight. her body structure was about "5" foot something with shoulder length dirty blond hair. she had to be about 15 years old and not very muscular.
I could tell one thing she is from the upper side of NY and she won't like it but she can't go back. It's funny how she's in my arms her body barley functioning. it reminds me a lot of red and how she would get so sleepy and tired that she would collapse in my arms or lap, on the couch at the guys place and just sleep as I rubbed her pretty little head. yes April O' Neil tall, red headed, blue eyed girl. she's so gorges even if it's just my memory of her she's still flawless.
Now I carry this girl the same way I did April when we first meet. I remember the scream that girl let out when she first saw me, I remember her first comment to me too
"Casey Jones! Oh you have got to be kidding me your my knight in shining, well, let's go with hockey mask in stead of armor." she said to me with disgust in her beautiful voice
"Well that's some way to treat the one who saved you miss fancy pants." I replied Sarcastically back
Yes, those were good times and I long for then agin, but sadly they won't ever come. gosh what is it with life throwing metal in your way and expecting you to doge it all the time.
I miss that gorges, drop dead, stunning girl. her laugh could make a guy memorized for days. "wait snap out of it Jones your in the middle of saving someone's life!" I scolded myself as I opened my door and gently placed the girl on my old beat up couch and got to work.