Ch.4 mikeys pov

I can feel my stomach eating it's self uggg this sucks. but what can I do I drove them away, I left actually because I felt like all the yelling and memories were to much to Handel. I remember that day vividly,

" Donnie I don't care Leo's gone and who's going to stop me now!?" Raph yelled at Donnie

"Please just help Raph I need you." Donnie said calmly

" Why should I help you!" yelled Raph

" Because I'm your brother!" he yelled back

"Hey guys." I said trying to get my brothers attention but they wouldn't listen so I just left I doubt they noticed and if they did they probably fought about it.

Where did it all go wrong? I'm the youngest they should know that I'm not able to Handle yelling by now. I guess it all went wrong when the night we fought shredder came. I can still remember it and hear the blood curdling screams from some where in the dark. I still feel the cold claws of shredder as he pours the ice cold liquid down my back. I still remember the pain like being shocked a million times as my green skin turned pale. I look over to my brothers and see not the three turtles I knew but three strangers covered in ashes. I can remember seeing one of them in punk rock clothes, the other with jeans and an old t-shirt, and lastly one with square glasses, a button down shirt tucked in to some nice pleated pants.

" Mikey?" asked one of them

" Who are you guys how do you know my name?" my voice sounding like an alien, unfamiliar, strange

" It's me Leo." said the average looking one

" Whoa dude what happened?" I asked the rest is obvious from there

Gosh I wish I knew where master splinter was he is the only one who would still love me. unlike the others I know he is alive I can feel it in my bones. As I look down at my hands I feel the same alien feeling I did when they first got on me and I just fall down and weep.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey all those who read my story sorry for the short chapter but hey I thought it was a good way to end it. if u don't already read this sort u should go read every ninja needs a geisha by jaylee_ cj she an awesome writer.

Hope to update you guys soon love you guys!

~ author