Ch. 6 taylors pov

I left my apartment just as the sun set was coming across the night sky. I've always loved the way sunsets look all the different colors in the sky the are so pretty. I like how there is pink mixed in that's my favorite part.
The first thing I do when I get out of the subway is head to the movie store to rent a movie. I don't know which one to get "sword fish go to mars" or "fright night lock the doors and don't leave". I sat there for twenty minutes trying to decide and finally decide to get a movie called zombie apocalypse eat, kill, die" and two boxes of candy.
Then I head over to the pizza shop to get sardine, anchovy, sewed, jellybean pizza and a salad for Leo. he won't tell me but I see the way he forces the pizza down his throat I know he hates it. sadly it never makes it to him because I either drop it or leave it in the cab. I'm very forgetful sometimes.
As I walk down the street I take the ally way, that is usually not lit, because it's quicker. When I hear a sobbing noise
" Hey you okay?" i asked running over to the boy who couldn't be more than sixteen years old looks as skinny as a rail and owns a beat up skate board.
" Yeah I'm fine." he said between sniffles
" Here take this." I said giving him Leo's salad ( sorry Leo looks like your eating pizza)
" Thanks what's your name?" he asked
" Tay you." I asked with a simile
" Mikey." he said showing white teeth
" I hope to see you around." and I left unfortunately after I did I ran into trouble and froze in my tracks.

Raphs pov
I woke up about twelve or so and decided to take a walk. the boys don't really keep track of who leaves just as long as you come back with amazing stories. The stories include a you stealing something b beating up a weak New Yorker or c you make fun of those you saw.
As I walk down the street i turn in to a dark ally way thinking I'll find someone to crush. which would be a major plus to tell the guys about. just then I found my victim she was hard to see in the dark but I could tell it was a girl. she was walking fine in tell she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me.
" You scared?" I asked trying to scare her
" No" she said but I can hear fear in her voice as she slowly comes closer
" Are you sure you don't want to change that answer." I responded closing the gap between me and her
" Please just let me pass and we can go our separate ways and pretend that nothing happened." she said politely
" I doubt that's going to happen, what are you any ways, late for a date." I asked condescending
" Yes I am." She said swerving around me but I caught her hood
"You shouldn't have done that." I said hitting her square across the face and the fight began. as I felt blood from her face drip on my hand but she fought back too. she was tuff but I bet I could beat her.
Tays pov
" Hey let me go!" I screamed at the top of my lungs
" No way your mine now." responded the dude with big muscles as he hit me agin causing my vision to blur as blood dripped from my face.
I fought back hitting him in the face, stomach, and shines each time my fist making contact stung worse than the next.
" Your knuckles are bleeding already, weak." he said condescending
" Shut up! just be quiet! look your nothing but a hot head so please just let me go." I said barley holding back the tears
" Only a wimp cries when faced with danger." he said in that same tone throwing me to the ground knocking the wind out of me
" Stop please!" I screamed about to black out
I took one finale struggle of a shot to hit him but it did nothing. this is it I thought I'm going to die
The kid was strong punching me and punching me. I couldn't get free, but just as all hope was lost something, no someone, came out of the dark and lifted the kid off of me as I blacked out on the cold hard ground.