Chapter 6- Planning

Okay fast foward another month. I had been pregnant 7 months now. And during that month Zayn and I decided to get married before we had the baby. I know. So soon. We had both been playing like mad men and are planning it for to be in April. The month the baby's due. Yes, we made sure to make sure it's not the due date. But it would take that long for the dress to get in. Customized for a pregnant woman of course.

"Zayn!" I yelled.

"Hmm, love?" 

"Did we decided on the type of flowers we are having?" I asked.

I tried to have a simple garden wedding at the house. But Zayn wanted to spend a ton of money so we had a simple EXPENSIVE garden wedding. Of course. 

"Yes, we went with the white roses," he said. I didn't even realize what was happening half the time so I had Zayn to keep my sane. Ha ha that rhymed. Anyways he was actually over seeing all the things I wanted to happen. I just kinda relaxed with this huge stomach attached to me. It was more than that. It was a baby. My baby. Our baby. 

We hadn't even given much thought to naming the baby either. It wasn't going to happen anytime soon either. We had a few names. Maybe we could pick them after the baby was born. My mind was running crazy but that is what happens when you get pregnant its called pregnancy brain. You forget stuff and rememeber and think of the most stupid things ever.

Well today was pretty normal except for the fact that India was coming over which was always welcomed. She said she was bringing her friend Hannah again. Aparently Hannah and Harry got along so well they call themselves a couple now. 

Soon enough I heard the doorbell ring and India along with Hannah burst through the door and into the living room where I was seating with my hands resting on my full belly. 

"Hey girrrrrlll!" India came in like a storm. 

"Hi, London! Great to see you again," Hannah smiled at me. She was sweet, kind, and pretty. No wonder Harry was switten by her. She was also American. Harry liked American girls. Very much.

Anyways they joined me on the couch and we started talking. 

"So how are the wedding plans going?" Hannah asked sweetly.

"Well. A little rushed as you can tell. I mean I'm having a baby in a few months. For some reason Zayn thinks we need to have the baby AFTER we are married and since the baby can't wait, it's now or never." I laughed on.

"Well as long as I'm the maid of honor, I don't giving a flying crap about what you do." India chimed in.

"Oh Indie, so loving and thoughtful! As always..." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Well of course." she snapped. Unlike herself.

"What's up?" I asked knowing something wasn't right with her.

"I don't know. It's just I kinda like Niall." she said. 

"Well that's random."

"Well since like Christmas I couldn't stop thinking about him." she sighed. 

"You'll be able to work it out!" Hannah said. "I can ask Harry....."

She was cut off my India, "NO! I do NOT WANT HIM TO KNOW!" she said. "Well look how rude I'm being. You're freaking getting married and about to pop a baby out into the world and I'm being childish about a boy. I should just take charge, like usual, and do whatever."

And that was the end of that and soon India and Hannah left on a more pleasant note than that.

Zayn walked back into the room and sighed. He was still making plans. He sat next to me and I leaned my head on his shoulder and he rested a hand on my belly.

"Baby, I have everything figured out." he said. "Here's the plan: The wedding with the theme colors of green and pink will be held in our lovely garden backyard. April 10th will be the day and your dress should arrive soon. The bridesmaid dresses are arriving soon in pink and the flowers will be the rose one I showed you. Then the backyard will be transformed into the reception area and...."

I stopped him with a kiss. I didn't care what was going on as long as I married him.