Chapter 11- Plans

In the next few hours, Zayn and I  finally decieded on a name. The doctor came in the write the name down and get a birth certificate. 

"So what's the name?" the doctor looked as us both with a pen in his hands.

Zayn smiled and I said, "Zac Jay Malik."

The doctor scribbled the name down and left us alone with the baby.

Little Zac slept silently in my arms as Zayn and I began to talk.

My life was  like a dream sometimes, nothing seemed real. 

Two years ago if you told me I'd be close to marrying Zayn Malik and having his baby I would have laughed in your face. But now I wouldn't doubt a thing. I guess that's the funny thing about life. You never expect what can happen.

I think life is loosly planned out for you. Like its fate and destiny leading you a certain way and it's your job to push that direction or change it. 

"London?" Zayn asked worrierd. I guess I drifted off into tought.

"Yeah?"

"Nothing except I love you."

"Same here." I laughed. 

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I can't believe I'm a dad of a little perfect boy. He's everything I've always wanted...besides you."

"I know. I can't believe we are parents either. And we aren't even married. I'm not even 20 yet!"

"Um, London...you are 20."

"What?!" I quickly thought to what the date was. I wasn't 20 yet. My birthday was tomorrow.

"Yeah, you had Zac on your birthday.....Did you not know that?" he asked worried.

"Oh my gosh....it was my birthday! Wow! I didn't even notice! Ha! I have the same birthday as my baby!" I was set off into a fit of giggles at my stupidity.

So I guess I wasn't a teenage parent. Thank godness. Only one more problem plagued me.

"We need to have a double birthday party then!" Zayn delivishly smiled.

"NO! I hate birthday parties. It can just be for the baby."

"Nope. I can let you help plan if that makes you feel better."

"Yes it would."

"Fine," he laughed picking up the baby and kissing his head.

"We also have another slight problem."

"That would be?"

"Our marriage! We aren't married Zayn!"

"Don't worry, love, I have everything taken care of."

"What's the suppossed to mean?"

"You'll find out in time."

And that was that. I was spending my night with Zayn and the baby in the hospital and the next day we would go home. Zayn would say no more of birthdays and weddings and left my to wonder what that boy was planning.

___________________________________________________________

Hey guys...sorry for the short chapter.....a lot is going to happen in the next chapter!!!! Exciting stuff I tell you!!

Well you little munchkins voted and it was pretty solid between Jay and Zac. But Zac won the vote. So from suggestion from a comment I put both names together since they got so many votes.

Well thanks again for reading y'all...y'all are lovely readers thank you so much its means the world that you enjoy my writings with all their errors.