Chapter 2- Our New Life

I was sitting in the garden at the back of the house enjoying my cup of green tea. It was my favorite of course and I was just thinking. I had grown up so much in the past few months. I guess being pregnant at 19 can do that to a girl. I was still somewhat carefree and I liked that. I prided myself of my new way of life. I didn't have much stress or hate at the moment it was all calm. I was different yet still the same.

I started to get a flashback of telling my mom and India I was pregnant with Zayn's baby.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was shaking. I could feel sweat on my face. I had decided to have Zayn come along and wait while I told my mother the news. 

I couldn't bring myself to talk to Zayn. I was just so nervous my voice was shaking a bit too.  I was scared of my mum and dad's reactions to my being a pregnant teen. 

Zayn knocked on the door and my parents welcomed us warmly. I was still shaking. I tired to control myself a bit. Not much help.

"So how are things then sweetie?" my mom asked.

"G-g-good." I spat out.

"So you and Zayn and a couple now then?" my father asked. They always asked the 'so' questions.

"That's right, Mr. Cunningham." Zayn said to spare me.

"Mom? Dad? Can I talk to you alone for a second?" I used all my energy to keep myself from shaking.

"Sure things sweetie." my mother said leading us out to the kitchen and leaving Zayn in the living room. "Zayn you can just wait here."

I took a few deep breathes and looked at my parents ready to cry.

"What's going on? Is anything wrong?" my father started to worry.

"Nothing's wrong per se...." I trailed off.

"Then what?"

I looked at my parents, took a deep breath, and said, "I'm pregnant."

"Oh my God." my mum's mouth dropped open and my dad just looked shocked.

"So is it his?'' my father asked.

"Yes the baby, our baby, is his. Ours." I said in a rush.

"And you love him?" he asked.

"Forever, daddy. I can handle this. I'm ready. I may be young but-" I started but my dad caught me off guard with a big hug. Then my mom hugged me. 

Zayn went to go talk to Zayn and my mom talked to me.

Basically the conversation was about how I had to grow up really fast. That I should marry Zayn and live with him. It was all nerve racking and I have no idea what my dad talked to Zayn about.

When I asked Zayn what he talked about with my dad he said basically the same thing my mom said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That was 3 months ago. I had moved in with Zayn but no talk of marriage at all. I didn't know what to think about that yet. But anyways we had moved into this giant English cottage, er, mansion. It was my dream house since forever and Zayn didn't hesitate to buy it. It was very expensive but when you're part of a succesful boy band money isn't really an object.

Also 3 months ago my stomache was flatter. Now there's a small bump. You could definately tell.

It was weird sometimes. It felt like getting fatter but it wasn't. Then I thought about when I told India. She was more hyper and excited. It didn't really shock her. She even told me "I knew you'd be the first one pregnant." I wasn't even in many relationships before Zayn so I don't know what she was talking about.

I had lost a lot of "friends" I used to have. They dropped me the second this hit the news. Of course it did. This was One Direction and if Zayn Malik was fathering a child the world had to know.

The news article, on TV and in magazines, was strange. Different headlines went everywhere. "Zayn Malik, fathers child of local teen girl!" I was 19 almost 20. "Unwed Zayn inpregnants new Girldfriend" Why not? "Local Girl is having Zayn Malik's baby!" Sure let's for for it. I had so many articles some bashing me some for me. I mean I was almost twenty years old it wasn't that odd. It's not like I was going to end up on 16 and pregnant for goodness sakes.

I was still getting used to all the hate as well. I didn't deactivate my twitter because it didn't feel right. I just tweeted inspirational quotes and stuff anymore. Or talked to friends or the boys. I didn't keep an instagram but Harry made sure to post pictures of my baby bump as it got bigger. He was an odd one. He had to much free time on his hands. 

Suddenly Zayn interupted my thoughts as we sat down at the table across from me.

"Hi love." he smiled.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"How's my baby?" he laughed.

"Just fine. Our baby is just fine."

"Can we please find out what it is?"

"No, Zayn."

"Why?" he sounded like a little kid.

"Surprises." I winked back. I did want to know but I didn't want to ruin the surprise.

I had an ultra sound coming up in the next month or so. But I didn't know if I wanted to know yet. I stil l had time to decide.

"So what are the plans today?" I asked. 

"To spend my whole day with you." he smiled.

I got up and sat on his lap. I was still small enough to do that. Life was perfect in that moment nothing could be better. Me, Zayn, and our unborn baby. He put his hand on my bump and brought his lips to mine. It was going to be a beautiful day.