Chapter 5- A Happy New Year

Almost 6 months. It was New Years' Eve. Zayn and I would be spending this holiday alone well of course with the baby bump and all.

The Christmas decorations were put away and everything was back to normal. Well as normal as being pregnant with Zayn Malik's baby can be.

Anyways we expected a quiet evening enjoying bringing in the new year. I was drinking some hot chocolate by the fireplace when Zayn came up behind me and scared me.

"Ah!" I shrieked and I heard him laugh.

"Hahahahahha!"

"Not funny Zayn. You could...could...could scare the baby right out of me!" I joked.

"I don't think I'm that scary." He said coming around kissing my forehead.

"Oh you're quite a scary man Zayn," I said leaning into his face.

"Oh am I?" He said before closing the gap between our lips and giving me a long kiss. Soon, his tounge venutred into my mouth and we started making out. I pulled away when I felt a swift kick in the stomach.

"Ouch" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"He's kicking...again." I whimpered.

Zayn put a hand on my belly and felt the kicks as well. "He's just strong. Like me."

"Yeah right!" I laughed and he kissed me again.

"So what are the plans for tonight?" I asked.

"Well it's just you, me and the new year!" He laughed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"It's almost midnight." The voice came from behind me as arms slowly wrapped around me waist.

"Well look at that 5 minutes to go!" I giggled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

ZAYN'S POV

It was almost midnight. I could feel the tiny box growing heavy in my pocket. 5 minutes to go. I could feel my palms getting sweaty.

It wasn't that I got nervous a lot, it was the fact this was a big moment in my life I wasn't expecting until I was much older.

I wrapped my arms around my pregnant girlfriend's belly and rested my head on her shoulder as she talked.

I hadn't realized how blessed I actually was. See when I first met London, I thought she was beautiful along with her personality but I came off as I hated her.

That caused her to hate me but she was really denying her love for me. 

Anyways we got together in more ways than one and she ended up being pregnant at 19.

And being in One Direction didn't help. I mean of course she was going to get hate but the fact she was pregnant sparked something in the fans like she was mine forever, which she was.

So as I held London all these memories came floating back to me. It was crazy to think this could have happened all within a year. Less than.

I brought my attention back to London so I could ask her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

LONDON'S POV

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

We counted down the numbers and the new year officially began.

Before I could realize what was happening I turned around to see Zayn kneeling on one knee holding a small black velvet box.

"London? I love you more than anything. You are my love and best friend. You are the mother to my child. Would you marry me?" He said somewhat sappy and cliche like.

Being pregnant and all I got emotional and started to cry. This was the man I was meant to spend my whole life with.

"Yes." I whispered through my emotion. And Zayn slide the beautiful diamond ring onto my hand and we both got caught up in our little moment of pure love.