Chapter 12- The Wedding

"I'll take the baby," Zayn said as we walked up to the house.

"Okay," I said not sure why I couldn't do it. 

As we walked into the house, India ambushed me and blind folded me.

"What's goling on?!?!"

"Just calm down, Londie!" India laughed as she dragged me up stairs.

I'm  not sure which room we went to but India helped me into some heavy outfit.

We didn't talked all she did was zip me up into some costume, slipped me into high heels (I think) and proceed to do my hair and makeup. I started to get ideas but I thought it was just a welcome back party.

As India lead me outside ( I heard the door open), she removed the let me open my eyes. I opened my eyes on a beautiful wedding. Different yet the same as the first one. Except my dress was amazing and I wasn't fat carrying a baby. All my friends and family were seated staring at me. Emoition flooded my eyes as I started to cry from pure happiness. 

Then I saw Zayn at the end of the isle and it took all my strength not to sprint down and jump into his arms.

My father grabbed my arm and the music started as we walked down the isle. 

"Daddy..." I said with tears in my eyes.

All he did was smile. I looked over to my mum and she had my son in her arms. Baby Zac giggled and I started to cry harder. 

Finally I made it down the isle for my dad to place my hand in Zayn's and have us married already.

It was rather quick, which was good, and we kissed and sealed the deal. 

___________________________________________________________________

HEY Y'ALL! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!! I FEEL SO BAD!!!

Sorry this chapter wasn't that much! There's only a few more to go though. :( But better to come!!! :P

But I also have another story start its called How To Paint with All the Colors of The Wind or PWATC for short.

Here's a link please check it out!!!! :)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3582644-how-to-paint-with-all-the-colors-of-the-wind

Comment, vote, share. Love y'all lovlies <33