Chapter 1- Memories

I breathed out in the crisp fall air. Summer was over and Autumn had arrived. The trees look beautiful with yellows, reds, and oranges. The air was fresh and the grass was covered in leaves. I walked down the cobble stone path in town. I had a brown fleece jacket on jeans and riding boots and my hair was braided. I decided to take the long way into town it was just beautiful. 

I arrived into town and it was a hustle of people. I was heading just do some random shopping. I headed to a little shop with home decorations. It was all decked out in warm fall things. I head in a burst of warm air hitting me in the face along with the smell of spices.

I headed to the back of the store to the candles and picked up a few and bought them then left. I was glad it was a busy day because people didn't stop me or recognize me at all. Bradford was fast paced today.

I was on my way to farmer's market for some fresh food when a group of young girls stopped me. They looked around 11-12 age group.

"Hi!" the first little girl with blonde hair said.

"Hello." I smiled back wanting them to go away.

"We love you so much! Can we get a picture?" the one with brown hair said.

"But I'm not famous." I looked at them. It was insane I wasn't famous.

"You're our role model!!" I cringed. I shouldn't be counted as a role model that was for good girls not me.

"Oh thats intersting." I said not knowing what else to say, "Why?"

"Well you're so brave and strong. You can face anything and you're so pretty!" another girl with brown hair said.

"Oh well thanks." I felt like I was none of those things. My life was crazy and such but I didn't see myself as a role model. I was more of someone not to follow. Parents cringed at me now and people I used to be friends with stopped talking to me.

So I took the pictures with the girls and left to get food and headed home. When I say home I mean more an English cottage mansion. It was huge and beautiful something I've always wanted but way to expensive which I had  complained about.

I walked in with all my bags and set them in the kitchen. I was still getting used to the new house. So big. I decied to call my best friend. She was there for me always.

"HELLO!" she shouted into the phone.

"Hi!" I said not as loud.

"I'M BORED AND IM COMING OVER RIGHT NOW!" she screamed as she hung up the phone.

That was India for you. Crazy and fun. I put all the stuff I bought away. I contined to walk around the house just taking it all it. I remember everything being such a rush after I got back from New York. That was July and it's now 3 months later and October.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around me and rested themselves on my stomach. Lips came really close to my ear and whispered my name. Then they traveled to my neck to plant kisses there. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed. Sweet and loving. 

"What did you do today, baby?" he smiled at me.

"Went out to town and bought some things," I smiled.

"Did anyone say anything?" he looked at me seriously.

"Just some little girls told me I was their role model and we took a picture."

"But did anyone saying anything about?" he said raising his eyebrows.

"No, Zayn. Stop you're being annoying." I turned around and walked away to sit on the couch. He followed me of course. This was going to be a long deep talk I felt.

"You don't have to pretend it's not happening and act like its a disease or whatever."

"I'm not."

"Zayn, you're acting as if it's a sore subject. You can just say it." I said looking into his eyes. I loved him but sometimes he was annoying.

"Okay. London, did anyone ask about your pregnancy?" he said as he took my hand.

"No. Your baby was not in any conversation." I smiled at him.

"Our baby" he said as he put his hand on my slightly buldging belly.

Then the doorbell rang interupting our moment. It was India.

"I'll get it." Zayn said getting up and opening the door to a giant hug from India then she ran to me and gave me a gentle hug and sat down next to me.

"Hi! London! Ohmygawd! You're getting so big! This is so exciting." she said hyperly.

"Did you forget to take your meds again?" I asked jokingly.

"Yes" she said seriously then started laughing. 

We talked about everything from life to food. I hadn't seen her more a month so it was a reunion of sorts. Too soon she had to leave. 

I took a deep breath and smiled at everything. I got a memory of the night I told Zayn I was pregnant.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Zayn, I'm pregnant." 

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes." I said showing him the tests in the bathroom sink.

He sat down running his hands through his hair and sighing. I couldn't tell what his emotions were. I sat next to him with my red eyes and messed up make-up. Then he finally spoke.

"We are young but I think we can do this." he looked up at me.

"Really?" I felt a smile on my face coming.

"Yes, I love you forever and the baby, our baby, will be perfect."

"Are you serious?" I said about to explode of happiness.

"Yes! I'm really so happy just it took me by surprise. A baby. My baby. Our baby" he smiled.

I started to cry and grabbed his face and kissed him. Between kisses we both whispered "I love you."