Chapter 9- I Won't Give Up On Us

Social media. How everything is spread from one place to another. There are so many sources. Instagram, twitter, TV, the news, internet, word of mouth, etcetra, etc.

They are like faraway words. You hear them but you don't usually live them.

Turning the TV and the laptop on was a mistake in the first place. But listening to the lies and stories was a totally different story. I made that mistake while waiting in labor.

The hum of the TV sounded as it was brought to life. I clicked through different channels until I found a typical Hollywood gossip newscast.

The tacky hosts had too much make-up on and grinned with fake smiles.

The lady sounded distant as she spoke, her seemingly untrue words.

"Zayn Malik's girlfriend, London Rose is currently giving birth to her baby as we speak," I rolled my eyes. Yeah nothing was happening yet, "but does she have to worry about Zayn's cheating? Is he getting bored with playing the father game? Does he have the hots for London's good friend, India?"

My heart beat started to race and my face grew hot. What rights did this lady have to be judging my life?

"These pictures are of India and Zayn arm in arm as they go shopping in London earlier this week," she babbled on with her fake concerned voice as pictures of India and Zayn flashed across the screen.

I quickly turned the TV off and turned the laptop on to see even more pictures and mean things from fans to me. I swear all the stress could make me pass out. By this time I had tears running down my faces. I felt so alone in that moment.

Suddenly Zayn walked in the room, "Hey I brought you some ice chips."

"Is it true?" I questioned.

"What? That I got you ice chips? Because I did. See. Wait why are you crying?"

My response was flinging the laptop at him with the pictures of him and India.

"This isn't what it looks like."

"Then what is it Zayn?"

"We were getting a surprise for you and the baby. You know how India is. All over people."

I didn't say anything. These hormones were really driving me insane.

He came really close to my bed, pulling up a chair. He whispered in my ear, "I would never give up on us like that. I love you and I love our baby. It's just you and me I swear. I won't give up on us. Ever. It's you and me forever."