Chapter 14- It All Good Now

Hey guys! It's been a long long time since I've been on. I'm sop incredibly sorry. At lot of you think the story is over but finally I have another chapter.  This is the end of this book AND ANOTHER WILL BE STARTED. IT WILL BE THE FINAL IN THE ZAYN SERIES.

I got super busy and couldn't really update or post and I've been working at my new job which is great.

Again I'd just like to thank you for reading and supporting this story. You've made the character's come to life because with out readers like you its just a bunch of empty words and for that I thank yall once again.

Keep on reading, yall! :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

I could taste the salt on my lips. The gentle breeze rolling over my hair. From our beach front home I saw a boy maybe 6 holding his father's hand while a little girl maybe 3 sat upon his shoulders. The sun glistened off his body and when he turned tattoos flicker past my eyes. The handsome father flashed a smile up towards me and I threw one back.

I sighed. 

I pulled up a chair to the edge of the railing so I could watch them. It was adorable. I felt the gut wretching pain in my stomach again and forced myself to swallow down my breakfast once again.

I almost giggled. Giddy with joy. To do this same process over and over again.

Under my sheer white beach over up the stomach of my skin was ever so lightly stretched over a new bump forming.

I let my hand fall and rub the bumb and say, "well baby, you're coming into a special family."

Soon the husband came up with the two kids and came over to me called mommy over and over again with small smiles stretched upon their sunburnt and sandy faces.

"Well do you think threes enough now?" Zayn the husband asked.

"For now," I smiled and held the little girled named Lydia in my arms while he picked up Zac, the son.

This was my life. My family. My job. It all came together now.