Chapter 23

"S-Seungmin?" Hyunjin asked as he looked directly at drunken Seungmin, unable to know his current situation.

"Who is this?" Seungmin his words slurring and squinted his eyes before realizing it was Hyunjin "Ey! Boss! What brings you here?" Seungmin sounded like those drunk blokes in Irish pubs. Maybe that was his drunk persona.

"You're drunk, I need to get you home." Hyunjin grabbed his arms, with rather a strong grip but Seungmin was trying his best to let go.

"Hmm, I don't want to leave." Seungmin whined, who looked back at the alcohol he was drinking.

Hyunjin gripped on to his arm harder. "No time for bullshit, let's go." Hyunjin pulled him to him with force, and both left. Good thing Hyunjin came here with his driver.

"M-My drink..." Seungmin whined like a baby, but he decided to forget about it.

God he's way more annoying than Minho, when drunk. But then again, Minho's worse drunk.

It has been about 10 minutes since they left the club, Hyunjin left Wonpil there with some thirsty hoes and Seungmin left Minho, he is with Jisung so it is fine.

Hyunjin was looking at Seungmin falling asleep on his lap, he was adoring him. Such an angel when he sleeps.

But a devil on the bed.

Hyunjn was beginning to have thoughts, on why he went with Wonpil again just for some campaign with his parents company and his company. Does the business matter than his well being and happiness? Should Hyunjin  just leave the industry and be free from all this?

Hyunjin was really thinking of leaving the business to someone else. He can't manage it all, for his young age. It may look simple but it isn't really.

"Hyu-Hyunjin...I miss you..." Seungmin suddenly mumbled out of his sleep as he was trying to get comfortable on his lap.

Hyunjin felt heartbroken. He just wants his Seungmin to be happy, and he will by making the right decision.

Let's just say Hyunjin has a lot of deciding to think about.

Before we end this chapter, here is a crack retelling of Jisung telling Minho that he is Seungwoo and that he should stop being flirty with him when he literally is himself.

"Minnie, I have something to say..." JIsung whispered through the bathroom of the club, which by the way no one is around.

"Yes Sungie?" Minho asked before splashing water from his face, to make a him a bit awake and if it helps, sober.

"I have been hiding a big secret from you." Jisung was getting nervous about it, which made Minho feel the same way but the alcohol helped him to relax a bit.

"What? What is it?" Minho asked looking worried.

"I'm Hannah Montana." That's what he heard but we all know he said Seungwoo.

Minho knocked out after that on the bathroom floor. Not just from shock but alcohol finally had him. The chapter is short but hey, we got some development.