Chapter 3

Well here we are guys! The moment of is here. Kim Seungmin's first day at work as a full time accountant, he got so lucky that he got the position because we all aren't like that.

Minho and Seungmin were at the elevator of Hwang Industries, on the way to their floor, getting things together. Seungmin was nervous, while Minho was nervous for him trying to calm him down.

"Okay! The day is here, Seungminnie! The first day of your job, you are smart ass bitch so I know you got this." Minho patted Seungmin.

"I know. I just get nervous, working with new people who are practically snobs." Seungmin frowned. You can hear the heavy breathing coming out of him.

"Don't worry, I will be there for you. I am not snob like them." Minho said it proudly, assuming he isn't one.

Seungmin rolled his towards his eyes at his comment, nudging him in the process.

"Ow..." Minho winced in pain.

"That's what you get."

"Just relax. Sheesh, that hurt." Minho was rubbing the arm that Seungmin just damaged.

"Well get ready, cause we are here." Seungmin warned.

The elevator dinged and Seungmin was greeted by a lot of employees pacing around the office.

Having to work in one of the best businesses that specialises in merchandising, here in South Korea is a big deal. It is also very impressive that this is first job, wait till his parents hear about this.

Minho guided Seungmin to which department he is situated in, on this floor. But he stopped in his tracks when he saw the CEO, Hwang Hyunjin.

"Sunbae! Good morning! What are you doing here?" Minho tilted his head in confusion.

"Good morning, Minho. I am just here to introduce Seungmin to the accounting department and help him get situated." While Hyunjin was talking, his gaze was focused mostly on Seungmin. The rookie was just blushing at this point, his head slightly down 'trying' to ignore his gaze.

"Oh! Of course, he is all yours." Minho said it casually and it made Seungmin's eyes bulge looking immidiately to him.

"It's...It's okay, Hyunjin sunbae, I-I don't want to keep you distracted from your important work." Seungmin stuttered in his response.

Hyunjin took Seungmin's hand before saying "You are part of my important work, today." Hyunjin said looking deep into Seungmin's soul.

'Did he just flirt with Seungmin? He has got some moves. Sunbae needs to teach me his ways.' Minho thought.

"You can go, Minho. I got it from here." Hyunjin gave Minho a small smile. Before he nodded and left Seungmin and Hyunjin be.

They stood still there for a second, as the two see Minho head off. This made it very awkward for Seungmin as he is now with the boss. His hands started to slightly sweat and he hoped that Hyunjin didn't notice it.

"Are you ready for your tour on the accounting department?" Hyunjin asked. Seungmin was, for some reason, finding it difficult to speak so all he did was nod and they went on the tour.

Hyunjin introduced Seungmin to his employees. Seungmin was so polite and was bowing with the 90 degree angle and Hyunjin was impressed.

Seungmin was the youngest in this department, so his seniors expect a lot from him. Sure they are rich, but Seungmin has the skills.

They were now at the end of the tour, and Hyunjin escorted Seungmin to his booth. "This is where you will do your work." Hyunjin said, and Seungmin felt so excited but he not made that obvious.

"This a nice booth." Seungmin complimented as he sat down his chair and trying to get a feel of it, which made Hyunjin slightly laughed. Because Seungmin is being a weirdo.

"Well I am glad you like it." Hyunjin was amused by that humor.

"I do."

"Well I am going to, go back to managing the company." Hyunjin said slightly laughed at his own joke.

Seungmin didn't get it. He just gave a small smile to Hyunjin to think he understood it.

"Thank you for the tour. I really am excited to start working here." Seungmin said genuinely.

"Well I am glad to hear that." Hyunjin gave a warm smile to Seungmin's direction before he left and walked away.

Seungmin was looking at Hyunjin as he walked away, he is lowkey checking out his ass. It looks perfect.

Once Seungmin was situated and settled, before he began his work, he got a text from a friend.

It was Jeongin.

The text was an invitation about a wedding. It was Chan and Jeongin's wedding, and Seungmin was shooked.

The fact that they have been together for five years, and soon to be married. Made Seungmin want to be in a relationship so bad.

But he immidiately snapped out of it and starting doing work.

Later on at the end of Seungmin's first day. Minho and Seungmin finally met up after a long day of work.

"You saw the text?" Minho asked sounding eager.

"Yup."

"Are we going?"

"Of course! We need to be supportive friends! Yuh!"

Written: 07/09/19
Published: 9/09/19

※※※

A/N:

Looks like the wedding of Jeongin and Chan is in the next chapter so make sure to stay tuned for that! 😏

Make sure to comment, vote, and follow me for future projects and updates! Thank you so much for reading and I will see you all later! Bye! ♥