Chapter 20

Wondering why I am updating so often recently? I really wanna finish this book, and start the RoChan fanfic. I get so much motivation whenever I wanna end a book or start a new one, it be like that sometimes.

***

Seungmin walked out of the office party after Wonpil's comments. No one ever knew what the reason was, some may say it was because of Wonpil's rudeness or Seungmin being dramatic. But Hyunjin knew why.

The tea here is, that Hyunjin has told Seungmin about his ex. But he didn't expect him to come back, the reason he didn't went after him is to avoid suspicion of them dating.

Press F for Seungmin.

Seungmin walked out of the office building with teary eyes, not really crying. He isn't Minho. He sat down on the ground with his hands to his knees, trying to reflect of all that has happened with Hyunjin and him so far. 

They have a good relationship, in terms of sexual relationship. But what about having a commited one? Honestly, that decision stays with Hyunjin. He is the one who decides if they wanna go public and be really official.

Even though Hyunjin asked, and Seungmin to be his, and said yes. He feels like they didn't mean it and they were just at the moment. Like the high of having sex afterwards.

Seungmin's head was on his knees. Just wanting to be alone right, now. But that all changed when someone tap his shoulder, all of a sudden.

"Seungmin?" The person said, and that voice was familliar to Seungmin.

Seungmin looked up, rather quickly. He looked up to see it was one of his closest friends of the gang.

"Woojin hyung?" Seungmin said surprised.

GUESS WHO'S BACK? THE BOI IS BACK!

(A/N: The gang consists of Chan, Jeongin, Felix, Changbin, Minho, Jisung, Seungmin and Woojin.)