Chapter 21

ATEEZ Fanfic or SF9 Fanfic? I am having another dilemma about choosing the next one to write. #UndecisiveBiatch

Also do you guys prefer the fanfic to be shorter like 20 to 25 chapters? Fanfictions don't go till chapter 100 usually xD

This is ending soon because, my dumbass prolonged it 🤣

***

"Woojin hyung?"

"Been a while, has it?" Woojin offered a hand towards Seungmin and helped him to stand up.

It has been a while since the

"Yeah I guess it has..." Seungmin said giving a small smile.

"You alright? I assumed you were at a halloween party but then something happened. I guess?" Woojin asked trying to comfort Seungmin who was trying to dry up his tears.

"Yeah. I'll explain it when we get something to eat, let's go." Seungmin explained before both boys walked away from the office building to that nearby café that Minho and Seungmin usually go too.

Once they got settled at the café, Seungmin explained everything. The job he got, falling in love with Hyunjin, their mutual feelings with each other. All of it.

"What is the problem then?" Woojin asked.

"I want Hyunjin to be commited to me. If he even got the balls to do it." Seungmin sighed looking down at the menu.

"This going to be a problem, to be honest with you, Min. He is the CEO of Hwang Industries and there is a lot of pressure especially in Korean society." Woojin be spitting out facts.

"Then, what should I do?" Seungmin sounded help, really badly. He looks like really loves Hyunjin. That was new, for him but Woojin is proud.

"Just don't go to work for a week. Take a break from the office, if Hyunjin worries, let him be considering it was his fault." Woojin suggested.

Seungmin has a lot of thinking to do, he needs to discuss it with Minho

Back at the office, Hyunjin bought Wonpil to his office and tried to get an explanation from him.

"Why the fuck are you back?!" Hyunjin spatted out towards Wonpil.

"Our parents are collabing businesses again. What better way to get good publicity is to be together?" Wonpil smirked at Hyunjin with a cocky attitude.

"First, you left me. Now using me, for publicity. What a fucking, leech." Hyunjin sounds pretty pissed. Especially for his attitude towards Seungmin.

"I broke up with you for being a sex addict and also you were gettimg boring for me." Wonpil revealed the truth.

"Huh. I guess you didn't really love me at all." Hyunjin said while he ignored Wonpil's gaze.

"I did, maybe only 20% of it. I am that good of an actor though." Wonpil is hitting with these truth bombs, really hard.

Hyunjin misses his Seungmin. He sent over ten messages but, nothing.

'What could this be about? Why isn't he answering my messages and calls.' Hyunjin thought.