Chapter 19

This chapter is a filler, so expect it to be short. I have said this a lot, but I just came to warn you guys so I won't disappoint you. <3

***

This was expected, but also unexpected. We got Jisung and Minho dancing somewhat very aggressively, which makes  Seungmin feel a little uncomfortable. What a coinci-dance.

"You look really good with that costume." Hyunjin complimented Seungmin in a rather flirty way. The bottom couldn't help but turn red.

"Thank you." Seungmin thanked, ignoring his contact. They need to keep it low profile, considering they are in public. "You don't look bad yourself." Seungmin retaliated with another compliment. 

They better not fuck afterwards...

So the party went on, everyone was literally getting pictures at the mini-studio booth, while some people were taking selfies, groupfies, whatever -fie you can think of. Those would probably be posted later into Instagram, which is the obvious one.

There was a sudden change in atmosphere when someone (Who technically looked like wasn't invited or doesn't even work here.) arrived with a Zorro costume.

The party literally went to a pause, once that person walked in. Minho was looking at that person with a disgusted look (as usual.)

"Who that bitch?" Minho whispered on Jisung's ear. Before he gave Jisung's ear lobe a little bite, which made the younger squeeze one of Minho's ass cheek.

They probably will fuck later. You may or may not get a smut chapter by the author, unless he is nice and not in a lazy mood. #Facts

"Long time no see, Hyunjinnie." The random person took of his mask, and it was Wonpil. One of Hyunjin's ex's and the one who had Seungmin's accountant position.

"Wonpil hyung?!" Hyunjin said so surprised. Seungmin's heart was shooked!

"What's wrong? It looks like you have seen a ghost." Wonpil sounded cocky.

Seungmin was standing next to them, and it was weird. Talk about awkward.

"Oh sorry about that, I didn't see you. The name is Wonpil, and I will excuse you for talking to my man."

His man?

What?

Wasn't Wonpil the one who broke up with Hyunjin because of horniness and sexual eagerness? What made him comeback here?

Something is not adding up, what is the real tea here. This is a sister scandal.

After Wonpil said that brave comment right in-front of Seungmin's salad. Minho went up to someone and took the wig from their head.

"My wig is... SNATCHED!" Minho said it a bit, too loudly causing everyone to look at him with a 'WTF' look.