Chapter 9

"Where is Minho?" Seungmin finally realized now his bestfriend was missing, looking around. He was so caught up on Hyunjin's, Mr. Grey persona that he hiding and forgot about Minho.

"I don't know, even Jisung is missing." Woojin stated not phased by his ex. The chair next to him was empty so Seungmin thought they probably were together.

"I mean where could they - Oh no." With Seungmin knowing Minho and Jisung, who both had horny pasts, it is not surprise that two would probably have hooked up.

"Them? Hook up? Nice try. Sure they are horny rabbits but I honestly doubt it." Woojin stated.

"I mean true. Minho is seeing someone else, so I expected less for him to hoe up."

Seungmin was partially right there considering Seungwoo is Jisung. He right.

After 20 minutes, both of the men, returned. They returned at the same time but to Seungmin he assumed that nothing happened to them.

"Where were you?" Seungmin asked curious.

"There was an imporant call so I had to take it." Minho lied.

"Everything all right? You were gone for a long time." Woojin said sounding worried on what happened to Jisung.

"Yeah, I had to take a shit. Took awhile though so yeah.

Looks like Jisung and Minho have a secret relationship a.k.a Friends With Benefits but how long will it last?

Will Jisung tell Minho that he is the barista boy?

Well we will think about that for next time.

Now we going back to the main couple. Let's time skip to the end of the day.

Hyunjin just spent a day with Seungmin and damn he feels like he started to catch feelings for the rookie employee.

It has only been a week. Hyunjin you horny hoe.

Speaking of Horny Hyunjin. He was masturbating to the thought of Seungmin doing, unholy things that are even way out of Jeongin and Chan's league.

"F-fuck. Seungmin so h-hot...ah." Hyunjin was thrusting his fleshlight and imaging it was the hole of Seungmin.

He was imagining Seungmin bouncing up and down on his hard dick while he was moaning Hyunjin's name like a mantra

Hyunjin may look chill and confident but trust me, he lowkey is a sex addict.

We should leave him be, as he may just keep on fapping. He needs help.

Back to Seungmin and Minho. Who were finally home.

"Spill the tea. What the hell happened with you and Jisung?" Seungmin sounded serious. He may know something that Minho doesn't.

"Psh, what are you talking about?" Minho is not good at hiding especially when he is with Seungmin. That's how close their friendship is.

"Bitch! You think you can try to cover your marks with makeup. Hoe pls!" Seungmin said very sassily but he ain't buying Minho's bullshit.

"Fine, fine! Me and Jisung hooked up, not a big deal!" Minho snapped at Seungmin ignoring his gaze.

"You have been so clean for so long and you just did it? You could've waited for the right one." Seungmin said.

"I know that! But my nerves got the best of me and I was hella horny!"

"What about Seungwoo?" Seungmin asked.

It went quiet from there and Minho suddenly felt guilty.