Chapter 18

Before we begin this chapter, I am here to reveal my new palette... I mean my new fanfic!

Expect this to be released by early to mid December 2019.

YES! The next story that I am releasing is called 'EXTRAORDINARY LOVERS'

YES! The next story that I am releasing is called 'EXTRAORDINARY LOVERS'. This gonna be less smutty and more K-Drama inspired! So expect tea and dramatic moments!

***

Seungmin and Minho were at that costume store that was nearby their office and decide to get a costume before the halloween party.

"What you getting?" Seungmin asked as he was looking through the racks.

"Hmm.." Minho was still deciding focusing his two costumes. He is very decisive with this.

"Ahh, I choose you!" Minho said raising the costume as if it was the scene from the Lion King!

Seungmin was shocked on what he decided, it seems a bit too controversial.

"A priest costume?!? Really, Minho?" Seungmin asked, still shooketh.

"It is not really a big deal. Come on, Minnie." Minho tried to make Seungmin see the bright side of it.

"Still."

"Still what? It's for fun. Don't be a whiny baby and pick something." Minho sassed back at the young one and strutted to the counter.

Seungmin rolled his eyes and resumed to continue looking.

After 5 mins of looking around, he decided to be a genderbend version of Harley Quinn.

Cause that works, I guess.

Minho being a priest seems sketchy. I smell something, and we all KNOW what's up.

So the boys purchased the costumes and changed at the changing rooms. The makeup part was provided by the shop itself, we love a sister deal.

"We look good!" Minho praised looking at their costumes.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Seungmin a bit uncomfortable but slightly loving the look.

"When you are in this, be confident. This is a different you." Minho gave Seungmin a pep talk.

"Okay! I am going to be chill. Don't worry, you won't get bothered by me." Seungmin reassured Minho and the elder gave a joyful smile.

"Good! Because I asked the boss, if I could invite Jisung and he said yes." Minho slowly jump for joy and went out to go back to the office.

"This bitch."

Minho and Seungmin returned at the office. Being greeted by their workmates who looked creepy because that was the point.

"Wow, everyone looks so creepy." Minho commented as they look at their workmates.

"I mean, that's the point. Duh." Seungmin said, his tone sounding annoyed but Minho's dumbassery.

"I meant that without the costumes too." Minho grimned cockily.

Seungmin getting pissed hit at the back of the head.

"Owww!" Minho was in pain.

"Serves you right..." Seungmin laughed to himself. "Where is Jisung?" He asked getting back to reality.

"Over there. He is a vampire." Minho looked around and pointed to that dracula looking squirrel.

"Minho! Minnie!" Jisung said in a happy tone and walked right up to them.

"Long time, no see!" Seungmin said. He hasn't seen him since the wedding of Chan and Jeongin.

"Yeah, it has." Jisung gave a warm smile back to Seungmin.

But Minho was just looking at him like a snack.

Seungmin doesn't know about Minho's secret fling yet. He just knows they gotten close after the wedding.

Same thing goes for Minho, who doesn't know that the barista Seungwoo (who is Minho's fluffy boyfriend?) is Jisung.

Aside from all that, Jisung was focusing his gaze on Minho's costume. He wants to do some unholy things with Minho, in that priest costume.

"Wanna dance?" Jisung asked. Minho of course said yes. They both disappeared to the nearby dance floor, which is at the open area of the office.

Seungmin is now alone. He even wondered what Hyunjin is wearing.

Seungmin decided to walk around and he eventually saw someone unique. Way unique than the rest of the other people's costume.

It took Seungmin a while to realise that the costume was a Joker costume.

As Seungmin got closer and closer, he realised it was Hyunjin.

"Hey, baby." He whispered, and gave a signature Joker smile that turned into a smirk.

Talk about an iconic duo. The Joker and Harley Quinn, what a coincidence.