Chapter 10

(A/N: I am sorry, it has been a week since I last updated. On the bright side, I have some ideas again. Wink)

In less than a week, Hyunjin started to grow feelings with his new employee Seungmin due to him resembling like his ex-boyfriend Wonpil, who was the previous accountant in the company before Seungmin took the spot.

Hyunjin lowkey doesn't know what to do but not think about it. Leave it be and just focus on the company.

I am also sure you guys are fed up of seeing him as a horny ass.

Hyunjin doesn't have time to focus on Seungmin. So he removed it from his and got ready for work, it is a fresh new week after all.

Hyunjin usually wears the formal suit and tie combo. But for some reason what he was wearing today was not work appropriate.

Hyunjin looked at the mirror and judged how he looked and thought to himself "I look decent" without even realising his attire looks more like for clubs than a workplace

Hyunjin is defintely not impressing Seungmin, nope. He isn't.

So Hyunjin arrived at work very late, probably because he was overthinking about a lot of things (most of it Seungmin, obviously.)

So he was just casually minding his own business. He greeted his employees and the minute his back turned to them and went straight to his office. Majority of the employees including the females were fanning themselves.

"Woah...the boss looks hot today."

"Indeed."

The two female employees gossiped. Minho was eavesdropping and was overhearing them and thought. 'He always does, what makes today different?' He thought.

Meanwhile Seungmin who was doing Accounting and doing the costs analysis and evaluation of the company's spending, this month, he finally finished the work.

"Finally done! Now if I could just file it and give it to Hyunjin." So Seungmin did what he said and went immidiately to his office.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Seungmin knocked on his door.

"Who is it?" Hyunjin asked on the other side.

"It's Seungmin, I have some reports to give you."

"Oh, come in!" Hyunjin's tone sounded very happy. But he tried to not make it obvious.

As Seungmin entered, his focus was immidiately on Hyunjin's appealing look.

'What the hell? Why is he wearing that? It so different.' Seungmin thought.

"What do you got from me?" Hyunjin interrupted his thoughts by speaking, which totally caught him off guard and he started to blush a bit, in a way like he did at the wedding.

Seungmin paced himself by sitting on one of the chairs next to Hyunjin's desk and began to speak.

"So uh- I finally figured out the costs of - the - um - spendings of -" Seungmin was stuttering and messing up. He was trying to focus but looking into Hyunjin's eyes was a distraction, it is not really professional for Seungmin to not give eye contact.

Hyunjin cutted him off by saying "Hey, Seungmin? Are you okay?" The boss asked.

Of course, he cares about Seungmin. But on the other hand, he was happy because, he knows that 'himself' was the cause of Seungmin's loss of thought.

"Yeah, just thinking a lot of things." We all know it is a lie.

There was an idea that lit up on Hyunjin's head like a lightbulb. I mean, what has he got to lose.

"Oh, really? Hyunjin stood up from his chair and stood infront of Seungmin.

"Yeah." Seungmin was suddenly surprised but the close contact of Hyunjin standing infront of him. He can smell the scent of Hyunjin's cologne which is very intoxicating.

He was also in dick sucking range. Good thing Hyunjin ain't hard though.

Seungmin also didn't expect Hyunjin to bend down and move his face close to him.

Hyunjin looked deeper into Seungmin's eyes. Same goes for Seungmin, he wanted to look away but he can't. For some odd reason.

"Maybe...I could help you relieve some stress" Hyunjin whispered with a hint of seduction within his tone. His breath hitting Seungmin's face. That gave the younger some goosebumps.

Also the comment he gave to Seungmin, kind of woke up Little Seungmin but he was just slightly moved around, he was still asleep.

Another thing was Seungmin can see the inside of Hyunjin's chest due to it's slightly opened buttons on the top of the shirt.

"What do you say Seungmin?"