TATTOOED BAD BOY PUBLISHED!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!! 

I know I have been away for so long, but I am back, and back with A PUBLISHED BOOK!!! 

Yes, The Tattooed Bad Boy is now published and available on Amazon! I will provide the link here somewhere, or you could simply search it up, but make sure to add 'shiewanie' so you can find it in one go. 

I am so excited for this and I would still say that the book is crap, but ya girl tried her best. I have changed a few things, obviously, but I didn't want to change too much, especially the pace, since that is linked to my personality when I was going through a hard time.  I know a lot of people do not like my book and that is fine. I am sure that there are plenty of other books you could read. I mainly changed the pace because in a period, people actually also wanted a faster pace, but you can't give everyone what they want, right? 

This is kind of new for me, since it is self-published, so if any mistakes are found, kindly update me on it here! I hope you guys like it. I personally am proud to do this, it gives me some kind of sense of control, so just go with it! 

The link to paperback: https://rb.gy/ie2bht
The link to kindle: https://rb.gy/behqg3

You will also find these links on my profile! Thank you all once again!!