Chapter Seven

"You're late," Tony gave me a certain look as I entered the house.

I froze immediately and gulped as I stared at him. Tony rolled up his sleeves as he shot me a look, anger flashing through his eyes. I knew I shouldn't have gone to the library with Alyssa. It was just the worst idea ever. I should have just walked home. You stupid, Zoe. I scolded myself. What was I even thinking? I mean, I knew that I would get in trouble for it, but I still did it.

"I-I went to... the library with Alyssa," I gulped once again.

Tony stuffed his hands in his pockets and cocked his head to the side. "Oh, I see," He took a few steps towards me. He looked me dead in the eye. His whole expression screamed the word 'dangerous'. "Then Ms. Zoe Rainey, may I know the reason of you going to the library after school?" he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Uhm..." I blinked a few times, fear taking over me. "Alyssa insisted... I couldn't refuse..." I released a shaky breath.

"Look, Zoe," Tony walked over to me and threw his arm over my shoulder. "I told you, you have to be home before I am and I don't think that that's such a hard thing to do," he said as he led me to the kitchen. "I know, everything has a first time, and Zoe, we have to make sure that this stays the first and the last time," he led me to the stove.

There was a pot on the stove and it took me just a few seconds to realize that there was boiling hot water in it. My eyes grew wide and I looked at Tony with pleading eyes. I was about to open my mouth, but Tony shushed me. "Don't worry, my dear," he smiled at me. He walked me over to the dining table and placed me on the chair.

He took the rope that was placed on the table and tied my wrists onto the chair. "Please, Tony... Don't do this..." I breathed out. "Please..."

He smiled as he removed his tie from his button up shirt. "Zoe, I said, shh..." he shoved the tie in my mouth.

My eyes grew wide once again as he leaned forward and smirked at me. I tried getting the tie out of my mouth, but I guess I was too shocked to do anything. I watched as he walked over to the sink and took a glass from the cupboard.

"You know, Zoe, you were always my little Angel, you know that?" he looked at me. "But lately, my little Angel is becoming rebellious, and to prevent that you become a little Demon, we'll have to punish you." He filled the glass with the boiling water. He walked over to me and looked at me. His blue eyes watched me carefully, scanning my expression. "I don't want to do this, Zoe. I don't want to hurt you, but you leave me no other choice," he looked at the glass filled with the boiling hot water. I could literally see the steam leaving the glass. "This is very hot, Zoe... I am very sorry," he said and I shook my head furiously, pleading him not to do it.

But before I could even think, Tony poured the boiling hot water on the back of my hand, making me scream, but since the tie was in my mouth, not very much sound came out. I squeezed my eyes closed as I clenched my jaw, squirming in pain. The pain was unbearable. I felt myself going breathless as the hot water poured on my bare skin, falling on the floor and splashing on my feet.

"I warned you, Zoe... Look what you made me do," Tony said as he placed the empty glass on the table. "This is not over, Zoe," he looked at me. "It's not going to be over for a long time."

I could feel the tears running down my cheeks and I sniffed. The burning sensation kept getting worse and the pain wasn't getting any less. I breathed heavily as he grabbed the glass again and walked over to the pot, filling the glass once again. My eyes grew wide and I started squirming and jumping, but there was no use. The chair was too heavy and I was shaking badly. I shook my head once again, pleading him to not do this.