Chapter Two: I Want You As Mine

Author's Note: I know this story is going too fast and if you're reading this for the first time and don't like stories that escalate VERY quick, I advise you TO ABORT MISSION. I REPEAT, ABORT MISSION.

I think I wrote this back in 2015 when I had no experience at all and wrote only for myself. I didn't even think this story would get even 100 views. No joke. I dunno what the fuck happened. Haters, we're on the same page.

How the fuck did this story reach 1 in Teen Fiction. Y'all high?!

-------

He unbuttoned and zipped up his jeans as he got out of bed. My back was facing him, so I couldn't really see him. Tears dripped from my eyes as I heard things shift in the background, yet, I couldn't look at him. I was completely disgusted by him. A brother is supposed to love and protect you –even tease you at times, but not rape you. I never thought that he would turn out this way. Although he wasn't my brother from the same mother, I still cherished him as my own. He used to do the same. He was the best brother ever, but since our parents passed away, it's like something clicked within his head and everything just took a dark and twisted turn.

"I'm going to be home tomorrow morning, but you're going to be at school then, so we'll finish this when you get home," I heard him say, but I didn't answer.

What could I say? I held back a sniff as I heard the bedroom door open and then close again, indicating that he was already leaving for work. Why was this happening? I never wanted this to happen. I never asked for this. He was supposed to protect me, be there for me when I needed him, not take advantage of me. I gathered up the energy to sit down and wiped my tears. There has to be some way out of this... I couldn't live like this forever. I attempted to stand up, but the bruises suddenly left a stinging pain, making my fall on the bed again. Groaning, I tried again, and this time as I stood, I allowed my brain to process the action happening and then slowly made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and just stood under it, not knowing what to feel, what to think, what to understand. If only Dad wasn't such a coward, if only he would've been with us, stayed with us, grown together with us. The events of last night slowly, like an animal going after its prey, crawled up into my mind and terrorized my thought process. The hot tears streamed down my face and at this point even I couldn't hold it back. It was always like this. One thing after another, one day after another he would take advantage of me, he would hurt me in ways no one can even imagine, and yet, me being this coward, couldn't even do anything against this powerful man. I'm not this damsel in distress that could easily be saved. My brother's a powerful man. I fell on my knees. My brother... Tony Rainey, the owner of Julia Enterprises, known to have businesses all over the globe, he's not only powerful in the legal world, but in the illegal world he's also one of the most feared people. Illegal businesses such as human trafficking, Money Laundering, and Drug trafficking are just few of the things he's known for. I tried running away once, but he tracked me within a few hours and what came after that would even make the devil tremble. Thoughts of the way he touched my body in unwanted places, the way he hit me as if I was nothing but a puppet of his, he didn't care. Perhaps he never did. I screamed. Everything went through my head like a train going full speed. The pain was so unbearable, I just wanted this all to end.

Maybe I should end myself...

What was left for me in this world? It's not like anyone lived for me anyways. He won't care either. All he cares about is torturing me. He gets a thrill in seeing me suffer. I turned off the shower and got out, brushing my teeth afterwards. My eyes looked as dead as I felt on the inside, but at this point, who cared? I walked back to my room, taking out my clothes from the closet. I didn't really care about how I looked. All I cared about was the fact that my bruises were covered up. I just wore a pair of skinny jeans and a long-sleeved black shirt that did a great job covering everything up. I applied some makeup to make myself look a little more decent and also popped some in my bag, in case it starts fading throughout the day. I grabbed my bag and made my way out of the house. School wasn't that far, so I just walked my way to school. Releasing a heavy sigh, I took my first few steps. Was this ever going to end...?