Chapter Three: Don't Let Me Drown

CHAPTER THREE:
DON'T LET ME DROWN

I lay in bed, thinking about what happened earlier today. I knew there was more to Hunter, but I didn't expect him to be this nice. He helped me out and even waited until I was fine again, even though he had somewhere else to be. How could I believe that he's a criminal? That he starts fights? Or that he's a murderer? I buried my face in my pillow and groaned loudly.

"Why are you making me feel all these feelings!" I complained.

A car pulling up in the driveway caught my attention. My eyes grew wide and paranoia struck me. I knew exactly who it was. I ran to the window to check and it was like my heart failed when I indeed saw Tony's car outside. Tears pricked my eyes and it was as if my feet suddenly had gotten a brain of its own, which only led to me running and locking my bedroom door. It was silent. Awfully silent. I heard him walking around, going to his old room, and perhaps taking a shower. I sat down next to my closet, hugging my knees, hiding from him, even though he couldn't see me. It was this very anxious feeling –an anxiety I knew I'd never be able to get rid of. Time felt as if it stood still and was flying at the same time. Just when I thought that he wouldn't force himself on me today, a loud knock on my door startled me.

"If you don't open this door, I will break it." I shouted.

I gulped, shaking I hugged my knees even tighter and crawled back even more. I don't want too... I don't want to...

"Open the door, you bitch!" the bangs only got louder and louder.

I covered my ears, crying as I shivered. I don't want to... I don't want to... I don't want to!

It went silent. The bangs stopped, his voice stopped. It took a few seconds before I finally heard his footsteps fading following with a door being slammed shut. When was this going to stop?

"No! Please! Stop!" I cried as he tied me onto the bed.

"This wouldn't happen if you opened that fucking door last night, you bitch!" he breathed on my face as he grasped it harshly. "You think that you can hide behind a locked door now, huh? I'm going to teach your disobedient ass a lesson."

I couldn't utter a word. I couldn't understand how this horrible man scared me to an extent where I was even scared of speaking, so standing up for myself was far from any form of option. My eyes grew wide when I saw the knife he was holding in his hand. I wanted to scream, but the moment I opened my mouth to scream, he placed the tip of the blade on my tongue, startling me.

"Scream, I dare you. Scream. You'll see how you lose your worthless tongue." he threatened.

At that moment, the look in his eyes told a lot more than his lips were. The anger, hatred, and disgust that he felt for me truly knew no boundaries. If he could he would kill me right then and there, but I knew that that's not what he wanted. Tony wanted to see me suffer. He wanted to see me alive, but die every moment.

"Good girl." he grinned evilly.

He climbed on top of me and forcefully grabbed my face again. He traced the tip of the blade down my jaw to my neck, licking the spot afterwards. This disgusting feeling that arose within me only worsened the more e touched me. Crying was all I could do at this point. Alas, the blade made its way to my waist and I hissed in pain when I felt the knife cutting through my skin. It only worsened when he poured hand sanitizer over the deep cut that he had just created. This time I didn't hold it in and screamed in agony as it burned the living hell out of me. I had never even gotten some similar painful injury as a child.

"This is just the beginning. I'm going to enjoy myself a lot more now." he grinned once again. I doubt he even stopped grinning in the first place.

I felt the knife cut through the skin of my thigh and I gasped. I could feel the blood dripping off my body.

"Yes! That's what I want. I could do this all day." he rubbed the hand sanitizer on my cut.

Why...

What have I ever done to you...

Before I knew it, everything escalated and I just lay there, giving up on trying to fight back. It wasn't going to stop, so I just let him do whatever he pleased. When he was done with me, he just let me be as he always did.

"I have a few clients coming over tonight, so I want you to prepare our mean, clean up the house, and you to stay in your room until they're gone. Understood?" I just nodded my head and he left.

This was the first time that he was going to have people coming over to this house. Tony actually has a bunch of other houses, but here is kind of his hideout and since he had people coming over, it made me wonder what kind of people were going to show their faces today. Releasing a heavy sigh, I made my way to the bathroom, ready for yet another school day.