For My Babies Fighting Depression

Hey guys,

Please read the entire chapter. Please.

I know many of you are going to think this is stupid, but I really care about my readers and I don't just want to sit here and do nothing.

I have the ability to reach to over two million people! That's a lot guys! TWO MILLION PEOPLE! And with all that power, we could achieve so much!

What I want to do, is help you guys in any way possible. I started writing at the age of fourteen and when I realized that it's all I want, it's what I am for, I started writing even more.

As much as I could. As my audience grew bigger; I grew bigger, I realized that I wouldn't reach all of this without you guys.

So, why wouldn't I take advantage of this?

I want to help you beautiful bitches with depression. Look, I know many of you go through a lot, and I know it's hard. So what I want to do is start a new book.

No, not a fictional story, but a book with YOUR life stories. All your hard times. Pour your feelings in it. Rant about it. What you have to do is message your story and the most heartfelt one will be published.

It's a way of showing you guys that you DO matter. That there ARE people that care about you. And I can't do this without you guys. To make it more comfortable I'm even ready to share my own story if you want.

Please, you guys, this is to help you. Many people don't have this opportunity... Many people don't get to meet people that care 😢😢

If you guys support this, I will start this book. And if you don't... I'll delete this chapter and you'll never hear me talk about depression again.

So, do you want me to do this? Because I do... I don't want to waste the opportunity to help people.

Please tell me your opinions. Bye guys!