Tik tok dance - ¿mar and samy?

Mariano made a tik tok where he did nasty things and poor samy boy got turned on.
Words count: 550
-
Samy and mar had a sleepover at mar's just like nearly every weekend.

They were lazy and just watched Netflix in mars dark room the whole day or made tik toks.

And while samy barely kept his eyes open mar danced around the room doing one million tik toks.

He already learned 3 new dances and practiced them for ten times until he finally did it right and all samy did was just stare at him.

He watched as mar rolled his hips or slid his hand down his upper body and every other kinky dance.

His eyes wandered up and down his body; his thicccccc lips, sharp jawline, collarbone, even his ass.

He watched as mar's hair bounced against his head every time he did a hectic move.

Mar was filming a dance with a Spain music doing the dances so realistic that it made samy bite his lip.

He was happy the camera wasn't facing him and he watched from the side.

And then, right before the end of the video mar bit his lip and rolled his eyes (dont worry not in a eboy style more in a ‚egoistic hot asshole' style or whatever,,,, yk what i mean i dont know how to describe it—)

Samy let out a whimper and his eyes widened before he looked away.

Mar frowned and looked at him, seeing samy trying to cover up the bulge. Mar gasped as he realized what was going on and chuckled.

"Dude," he chuckled again. "Are you serious now?"

"What? Mar, no! I-," samy cursed himself for stuttering. „I think i need to go."

He picked up his charger and got up trying to hide his bulge with his hoodie. He walked to the door and was about to open it when he felt a pair of hands pulling him back by his wrist.

He gasped and mar turned him around pressing him against the wall.

„You know, samy? Maybe I can help you with your problem." he smirked and leaned in so close to samys face that he could feel his breath against his skin.

"I know what you were doing the whole day. I've noticed you staring at me, why else would i tease you like that?"

"Mar..." he begann to close his eyes. "don't do this i don't want you to regret anything."

"The only thing I'm going to regret is not doing this sooner." Mar's soft lips brushed against his and he felt him smirk before he finally filled the distance between them.

Samy was shcock and didn't kiss back at first. He then started to move his lips slowly even tho mar tried to get it more heated.

He didn't even know if it was a imagination or if it was real because why in hell would mar kiss hIM?

But he soon realized it was real when mar softly squeezed his waist and he melted at the touch.

He let out a silenced moan and opened his mouth as if giving him permission to slide his tongue in.