Papi - malvaro

In this story Mattia has a papi kink—
Words count: 1k
-
Alvaro and Mattia always have been close but ever since Mattia moved to Florida all they were doing was fooling around and acting all gay while Kairi, Roshuan and Alejandro just watched.

They always did kinky things like choking each other, slapping each others a$$es, even calling each other names like 'sugarbaby' but only fOr FuN.

They were all gay but said its a hOmiE tHinG or nO hoMo.

And they only filmed half of the stuff they were doing. The 'kissing challenge' was just the start of it and it ended with them doing it nearly every time they saw each other.

Its just nobody bothered to record it anymore because they were tired of them doing the same shit for 1578555 times but Mattia and Alvaro on the other hand secretly got exited about it every single time.

Mattia sometimes even leaned in and pecked his lip but they just laughed it off like they weren't almost dying because of a heart attack.

Alvaro started questioning his sexuality a while ago but kept it to himself, too scared of the other boy's opinions or them thinking he had fallen in love with his best friend.

Which was kind of true.

He already made out with a dude from his soccer team to see if it feels different than making out with girls.

And it does. Like a lot lot.

Mattia on the other hand is as straight as a fucking wall. No one knows whats really going on in his life except for his friends.

He lost his virginity a while ago to a girl he wasn't even dating. He always fooled around with girls but only a few. He wasn't dating anyone he just had friends with benefits.

And that's why Alvaro cried himself to sleep. He knew Mattia didn't like him back but literally everything he did only made Alvaro fall for him even more.

And all the meaningless things that made his heart go 💝💞💋✨💕🏳️‍🌈🤱🧸❤️💗💖🥰🤰 like Mattia spooning him when they sleep next to each other, or him calling Alvaro 'baby' whenever he does something stupid.

Every time Mattia wrapped his thin arms (he's baby) around his small waist he got nervous and wanted to fucking die.

He wanted to get used to the feeling and dreamed about whats I'd be like waking up in the same bed as Mattia every day.

"Hey little guy," Alvaro smiled and turned around, facing Mattia who was walking into the room. „looking like a snacc today."

„Where are the others?"

„Dunno."

Mattia sighed and jumped on Alveros bed, laying down next to him.

„I'm bored." Alvaro sighed and threw his phone on the nightstand next to his bed.

"Me too. Let's make a tik tok." Mattia got up and reached over to Alvaros nightstand but he stopped him.

"Nooooo," Alvaro groaned. "I don't want to get up."

"Fine. What else do you want to do?" Mattia asked instead.

"Sleeping."

He frowned. "It's 3pm."

"So?"

"You know, you're supposed to sleep at night so you're not tire—"

"blah blah blah, yOu'rE sUppOseD tO Be slEePiNg At nIght. Says the guy who literally fell asleep two times in the lunch break."

"Ugh, idiot."

"Bish."

"Hoe."

"Freak."

"Pussy."

"Son of a bitch."

„Papi."

Mattia opened his mouth, ready to say 'slut' but fell silent as soon as he realized what Alvaro just said.

While Alvaro smirked and teasingly looked into his eyes his breath hitched and he stared back obviously getting nervous.

But he laughed it off and acted as if it didn't affect him at all.

But Alvaro oBVIOUSLY wasn't stopid and knew exactly what was going on.

„Oh shit, someone has a papi-kink."

„shut up, asshole." mattia blushed.

„hmm, try me."

Mattia fell silent but not for long.

"I fucking hATE YOU!"

"I HATE YOU TOO!"

"FINE!"

"FINE!"

Without realizing what he was doing mattia leaned down and kissed Alvaro.

Without hesitation Alvaro started kissing back, moaning into the kiss.

Mattia got on top of him and he wrapped his arms around his neck kissing him harder and making Mattia slip his tongue in.

They didn't even need to fight for dominance because Alvaro let him lead.

But before it started to get heated mattia pulled away.

"No! I—"

"Please don't do this." Alvaro protested and pulled him back in.

Mattia let out a moan and let Alvaros hand move under his shirt. He soon pulled away and took his shirt off, throwing it somewhere on the floor and going back to kissing Alvaro.

He wanted Alvaro to ride him (👁👁) so he stopped kissing him one more time and rolled himself off him, pulling Alvaro on his lap.

He leaned against the cold wall and smirking at Alvaro as he sat on his lap.

Alvaro leaned in to kiss him but Mattia only pecked his lip and slowly started sucking hickeys on his neck.

Alvaro immediately started moaning and lowered his head. He let his hand wander to Mattias hair and stroked it lightly.

„M-mattia—" he let out a trembling breath and started moaning, letting Mattia know he found his sweet spot. (👁👁)

Mattia smirked and pulled him closer by his hips. He started leaving a few more marks and Alvaro rolled his hips lightly.

Mattia gasped and pulled away from his neck, starting kissing him more roughly.

His hand wandered to Alvaros a$$ and squeezed it. Alvaro smiled into the kiss and kissed him harder, starting to move his hips again.

WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY—