Wet dream - Janthony

Anthony has a wet dream about his friend.
Words count: 656
-
Anthony moaned as Jaden started sucking on his collar bone.

They were in Ants bed, with no shirts on. Jaden was on top of Anthony, laying between his legs.

His hand wandered down Ants chest and he grabbed his waist, pressed him against the mattress and rolled his hips. Anthony let out a moan and closed his eyes tight.

Everything Jaden did turned him on even more and when he started to take off Ants underwear, Ant almost passed out.

It was perfect and Jadens smirk was probably the hottest thing he's ever seen.

Jadens eyes filled with lust and ant started to blush like crazy.

It wasn't just his first time. It was also one of his best friends and crush who touched him like nobody ever did. (Why does it sound like a threesome?—)

Jaden slowly wrapped his hand around Ants dick and leaned down, not breaking eye contact with Ant. But when he took Anthony into his mouth, Anthony closed his eyes and leaned back.

His hand wandered to Jadens hair and he quietly started to moan.

Jaden slowly started to s—

*beep, beep, be—*
Monday - 6:00 am

Anthony slammed his alarm on the floor and let out a long sigh. It was the fifth dream he'd had about Jaden ever since Jaden started dating Cynthia Parker.

Anthony hated Cynthia more with every single breath she took.

Fuck' Anthony thought and looked down. Of course he was wet, just like every other day he dreamed about his friend.

He was so hard, it hurt.

He decided to take a long shower and since his parents were at work he could jerk off as long as he wanted.

Laterrrrrr

Ant walked through the school with his hands in his pockets. He was nervous as fuck.

Just like after every other dream he couldn't look Jaden in the eyes for a few hours or days.

He wanted them to come true but he knew Jaden loved Cynthia and it hurt as hell.

He didn't even know why Jaden liked her. 'I mean, have you seen her—'

„Hey, Ant." He was interrupted by a familiar voice. ‚Well, shit.' he thought and turned around. There he was. Standing all hot and beautiful and waving at Ant.

„Come here, buddy. You look sad."

‚duhh'.

Anthony looked around, hoping Cynthia wasn't standing somewhere and stalking him.

She often stared at him and it made Ant even more nervous. He always thought Cynthia hated him. But he would get along with it, to be honest.

„Hey." Anthony awkwardly said, looking down at his feet.

„Let's go to class, i have to ask you something."

Jaden closed his locker and turned around and started walking toward the stairs. Ant didn't know what he had first period but he followed Jaden anyways.

"Did you sleep with Cynthia?" Anthony almost choked on air. Why would he?!

"W-what?" He asked getting nervous.

"Dude. Be honest, ok? She cheated on me with someone and i don't know with who. I need to know."

"What the fuck. No i didn't. Why the fuck would I? Does this mean you broke up with her? Thank god I couldn't stand her." Anthony let out a long sigh and started walking up the stairs but was stopped by Jaden grabbing his arm.

"So you didn't sleep with her?"

"I already told you i didn't. Dude, I'm not even straight." Anthony let out a chuckle.

"I know but maybe— ugh. You're right. I don't know what i thought and I'm sorry I wanted to blame you but it's just exhausting, you know?" Jaden took a deep breath. "You're my brother and I'm sorry i spend more time with her. But it's over now."

Ant smiled softly. He was happy they were friends even tho he wanted it to be more.

Some things just aren't meant to be.