Under the stars - Choen

I wrote thus while listening to 'needs - verzache' and 'gosha - $not'
EDITED BCS THIS STORY IS SHIT
Words count: 858
-
Wednesday - 11:36 pm, late 90s

Chase was at baseball practice just like everyday. He loved it. It was the only thing he was good at. His friends left awhile ago and he was all alone.

That's what he thought.

He was laying in the middle of the field, stargazing. It was peaceful. No one yelling at him or telling him what to do, like his dad always did.

He hates his home. His parents were going through divorce and his sister left for college, his girlfriend broke up with him and his best friend Jaden went to the theater with his fuck-buddy Anthony.

Of course he could've asked someone else to go somewhere but he wanted to be alone. He hated getting close to people because eventually everyone left him.

Except for Jaden. They were friends since the age of 4. They're practically brothers. He was the only real friend Chase had.

"Hey." Chase jumped as he heard someone. His voice was soft and quiet but Chase didn't expect someone out here at midnight. He sat up and was faced with the most beautiful boy in the whole fucking school.

"Ohh— um, hey." Chase run his hand through his hair. "What are you doing here? It's pretty late."

"I could ask you the same thing, Chase from P.E." Noen said, licking a lollipop with a playful smirk on his face. "Mind if i sit?"

"Uhh— no, i mean if you want." Chase awkwardly laid back down, his head on the cold grass and his arms on his stomach. Noen sat down next to him, leaning on the left elbow, facing Chase.

Chase looked up at the sky, avoiding looking at Noen. But all Noen did was stare at him.

"Stop staring, you idiot."

"I can do whatever the fuck I want." Chase rolled his eyes at Noen. Something about him made Chase feel safe, but he didn't know what. Noen felt more like home than Chases own house ever did. He just talked to him for the first time but it felt like they've known each other for years.

"Why are you looking at me?" Noen whispered, smirking even more and leaning closer to Chase.

"Oh so you can and i don't?" "I didn't say that." "But it sounded like it. And it hurt." Chase pretended to wipe a tear while Noen looked at him with a fake "wtf" expression.

Chase wrapped his arms around his stomach and laughed lightly, looking up at the shy.

Noen laid his arms in front of him, crossed them and laid his head down. They were only inches apart and i caused Chase to blush one more time.

"You're cute when you blush." Chase blushed even more and turned his head to Noen. It was a big mistake.

They were now so close, chase could smell the cherry flavored lollipop. Noen stopped sucking and looked chase into his eyes. Then began sucking again.

„You're nasty." Chase chuckled with a smirk on his face, eyes wandering between Noens eyes and lips.

Noen smirked and bit on the lollipop, making a 'crack' sound. Chase narrowed his eyes and turned around. „Ouch. That must hurt."

Noen chuckled and threw the stick away before laying down, exactly like he did before.

„Do you believe in soulmates?" Chase asked in a low and quiet voice.

„Why wouldn't I?"

„I don't know."

„Do you?" Chase went silent. He didn't know if he did but if he would, Noen would be his soulmate.

„I don't know."

Chase turned back to Noen. He wanted to act as if it didn't affect him that they were this close but he was nervous as hell. Noen was beautiful and so the one who walked around the school and rejected everyone.

„You're hot, you know that?" Noen asked, leaning in, his gaze wandering down to Chase lips.

Chase didn't know how to reply so he just remained silent and let Noen lean in even more. He closed his eyes slowly, already tasting the favor of the lollipop.

And before he knew it, Noen kissed him. Noen Eubanks kissed Chase Hudson. On the fucking lips.

Chases hand wrapped around Noens waist as Noen put his hand on Chase neck.

It was a soft kiss. No tongue. And Chase felt his heart explode.

It was probably the first kiss that he actually enjoyed.

Noens lips felt soft and warm and he moved them slowly. Noen hand wandered down from his neck to his chest and he slowly pushed Chase down.

Chase laid down and Noen got on top of him. His hand slowly wandered in his shirt and his cold hands touched Chase skin.

Chase just smiled and kissed him harder.

But Noen pulled away, opened his eyes and looked down at Chase with a smirk.

"Alright, I got to go." Noen said, getting up.

"No, wait. I—" "See you tomorrow in P.E, babe." Noen answered not even turning around.

Chase smiled and laid back down, hoping what just happened wasn't a dream.