undercuddled - sariano

Kinda inspired by a sariano oneshot
Words count: 635
-
Mar was laying on his bed with a big ass hoodie, the hood over his head and he was freezing.

His arms were wrapped around the XXXXXXXL teddi bear samy bought for his birthday and a big ass blanked covering his body.

(I wish i had one of those tbh but like image sleeping and waking up in the middle of the night and this thing is staring right at you....id through myself out of the window lmaoooo-)

Sounds dumb but he was spooning it, his head on its 'shoulder'.

It was wearing one of samys hoodies so it smelled like him.

It was already dark and late and mar was on his phone scrolling thu instagram while listening to a random spotify playlist.

He was feeling kinda down today. He came home from school and since it was friday and he didnt have to wake up early he wanted to go to sleep as soon as he got home.

But it was way to cold. He just needed someone to cuddle with.

His ex gf left him a few months ago and he didnt want to go for a new relationship.

She was a fucking sLUT.

She cheated on him and left him for a older guy whos fucking ugly btw but mar just couldnt get over her.

He focused on the good memories and not the one where he caught her kissing a other dude.

He just wanted to cry. Depressed lil mf

Until he got a text message and sighed, wishing his friends would just leave him alone but then he saw the name pop up on his screen.

Hey are you up?

He smiled softly and sat up.

Yea lmao
it's so fucking cold how am i supposed to be sleeping.

Can i come over

🌈SMOOTH🌈

He streched his arms, shivering at the cold breeze and smiled while he texted him back.

U better hurry up

He laid back down and changed the playlist, 'valentino' blasting thu his jbl speaker.

"Hey." Samy smiled as he opened the door to the dorm.

"Hey," mar turned to him and smirked. "you're wearing my hoodie?"

"It's comfortable and warm shut up."

Mar watched as samy turned around taking off his jacket the hoodie wayyyy too big and the sleeves covering his hand.

"Woa its freezing." Samy shivered.

And before mar could answer Samy looked around noticing josh is no where in sight.

"Where the hell is josh?"

"at mattias."

Samy nodded his head and qickly laid down next to mar also getting comfortable under the blanket.

The tv was turned on and a movie was playing.

A boring one lmao. Like a clichee one, something about people robbing a bank. (M not talking about La cAsA tHe pApEl lol)

"Do you mind if we..." fUCK? HMM...NO I DONT THINK SO-

Samy chuckled and looked at him. "...cuddle?"

Mar blushed and turned back around alreasy regretting even asking.

"No." He heard samy say and seeing him turning his back to mar. And he only smiled before wapped his arm around samys waist pulling him closer.

Mar took a deep breathe and smiled. "You smell good."

"You too." Samy chuckled softly and picked up the tv remover before clicking on a different random movie on netflix.

It was already more comfortable and warmer than before. Mar leaned his head on samys shoulder and his leg half on top of his, mars chest pressed against samys back.

And it felt way better than spooning the teddi bear.

Samy then laid his arm on top of mar and cuddled closer to him causing mar to start panicing.

His heart started beating and he was scared to move.

What the fuck Mar what are you doing