Hurt #4 - Janthony

HAHDHAHSHA NGGA YOU THOUGHT

Jk jk

😔🤚🥺

Ant must b like: *frowns* this n*** gay—

Or more like: *whoops Jadens ass* begone thOT, go awAYYYY—

Words count: 1437
-

Jaden leaned in and kissed him. And surprisingly Anthony kissed back. But as soon as it happened Ant pushed him away.

"Shit, Jaden. You're going to regret it tomorrow."

„Why would I?"

Jaden said before kissing him again. Anthony immediately kissed back and pulled him closer which surprised Jaden even more.

cHa ChA rEaL sMooTh

It started with slow kisses but turned into a make-out scene really fast.

Anthony moaned into the kiss and Jaden put his hands on Ants waist, pulling him closer.

"Jaden— i don't want to take advantage of this."

"Shut up." Jaden hissed and kissed Anthony.

He leaned back and pulled Anthony on top of him. He wrapped his arms around his neck and bit Ants bottom lip. Anthony moaned again and rolled his hips, making Jaden moan this time.

"No, stop", Anthony said, breaking the kiss. "We're— I mean you're drunk and I can't do this. You may be horny now but you'll regret it tomorrow."

„I know what I feel, alright?", Jaden groaned annoyed. "If you don't want it I'll be fine."

Anthony looked him in the eyes but didn't say anything. He tried to say something but nothing came out of his mouth.

Jaden signed disappointed and Ant shook his head. "I want to", Ant whispered. "but—" before he could finish Jaden started palming him through his pants.

„but what?" Jaden asked smirking.

„b-but you're—", he interrupted himself and started moaning. He looked down at Jadens hand and bit his lip, trying to hold back more moans.

„Well you seem to enjoy the way I touch you." Jaden whispered, moving his hand faster.

Ant looked at him for a split second and leaned down to kiss him. Jaden smiled into the kiss and slipped his tongue in.

They fought for dominance but of course Ant won. He squeezed Jaden waist and pushed him harder against the bed making him gasp.

He let go of Anthony and gripped the bedsheets while Anthony rolled his hips.

["BABY GRIND ON ME."
-jaden (whatever y/o) feeling Anthony]

Jaden bit his teeth together and Ant leaned down, sucking on Jadens neck.

Jadens suddenly grabbed Ants hair and Ant knew he found his sweet spot. He started sucking harder and bit his skin.

While Jaden started moaning louder Anthonys hand wandered under Jadens shirt causing his breath to hitch.

His touch was soft and his skin was warm. It felt pleasant and Jaden almost passed out.

Jaden really wanted it. He didn't care if he slept with a guy. He just wanted to lose his virginity.