Live - Choen

Idea from @supremeynw :))
Noen is live on instagram and Chase doesn't know it.
Words count: 1138
-
Idk idc - 9:38 pm

Noen was alone in the hotel bedroom, waiting for his boyfriend to come out from the shower. Chase always showered for hours.

It was silent and the only sound was coming from the bathroom.

Noen hated silence so he decided to go live on instagram. He started the live-stream and put his phone on the nightstand, laying on his side.

After 2 seconds fans were already watching it and questioning him stuff about everything. About his „friend" chase, his new house and where Chase went.

Noen answered all questions as good as he could, not wanting to tell their fans about their relationship yet because of the fear of getting hate and called names.

Noen smiled at all the dumb questions like "who was your first kiss", "do you have a crush?" and more. Like duhhh—

But soon enough a particular question caught his eye: "who's top and who's bottom?"

Noen smirked and answered without thinking. "Chases top, obviously."

The fans started spamming and fangirling in the comments and Noen laughed at their behavior.

It was funny how fast the questions changed from the cute and innocent to the VERY private and not so innocent questions. Noen rolled his eyes but smiled anyway.

He still loved the support their fans gave them, even tho they didn't know about their relationship yet.

Noen even saw a comment saying „are you pregnant now?". He only smiled softly and blushed, pretending he didn't read it.

He started wondering why Chase needed 1 hour to shower and got up, walking to the bathroom but leaving his phone on the nightstand.

He then knocked at the bathroom door. "Chase, are you alright?"

"Yeah. Why are you asking? Miss me already?" Noen could practically hear the smirk and smiled, leaning back.

"Actually no, i just thought you might have died or the missing kids from Derry, Maine kidnapped you." He heard Chase chuckle.

"Very funny." Noen rolled his eyes and walked back to his phone. He laid back down, exactly like he did before and started answering questions again.

By now the fans died down and started asking normal questions again. Like stuff about Jaden and Anthony's last tik tok teasing their fans by almost kissing.

Noen smiled as he remembered it. He was the one filming it and Chase was the one who pushed Jaden, causing him to ACTUALLY kiss Anthony. On the fucking lips. But they didn't post it.

But they were alone that day, meaning they were the only one who knew about it. Sadly. He was sure as fuck it would be funny, seeing their fans shipping them that much.

He already knew their fans shipped everyone with everyone but it's not supposed to be like that.

Like for example, as selfish ad it sounds, Chase was his. And not Anthony's or Jadens or Griffins or Paytons or whoever's.

He was the one helping Chase through his break up with Cynthia and not the others.

And he was the one who took Chases virginity. And not the others.