firsts [jeon jeongguk]

request: Hey, can i request a jungkook oneshot where he wants his first time with his bf to be super romantic and perfect? He sets everything up with his favourite scents, mood lighting, music and lingerie but he keeps gettin interrupted. Or stuff keeps happening that kills the mood and his bf shows him that they dont have to have a perfect setting for a good time. It can prolly be suggestive but whatever youre comfortable with!!

note: just a warning, there is a lil suggestiveness in this but nothing too explicit i think?? but please enjoy it!

--

—what's a guy got to do to get some alone time with his man? a lot, apparently.

word count: 2k

----

"Hey, we don't need those." Seokjin smacks Jeongguk's hand away from the trolley.

Jeongguk pouts, holding his smacked hand to his chest. He had attempted to hide two large candles underneath the instant ramen, but Seokjin's sharp eyes caught the movement. "But they smell nice." He reads off the label. "With sensual notes of dark spices, amber, and wood."

"What, you don't like mine?"

"Lavender's for grandmas."

Seokjin gasps. "It is not!"

"It is. But these are for me, hyung," Jeongguk pleads, speaking again before Seokjin can retort. "Please? I'll pay you back as soon as we get home."

"No," Seokjin shakes his head, "you shouldn't have forgotten your wallet if you wanted to buy something." He pushes the trolley down the aisle, zooming over to the fresh fruits and eyeing the cranberries.

Jeongguk sees his chance and creeps to the trolley, candles in hand, and slides them beneath the bags of oranges and apples, retracting his hands as if they were burnt when Seokjin turns around with his chosen cranberries.

Thankfully, Seokjin doesn't notice the addition to the cart, and Jeongguk releases a breath.

Phase one of Operation Get-Boyfriend-into-My-Bed: successful. Candles acquired.

Jeongguk jumps onto the counter beside you, waving to Namjoon who dries the dishes on the other side of the kitchen. "Do you like silk or satin more?"

"Velvet." You scrub at a stubborn blob of cake batter stuck to the edge of the bowl.

"No, silk or satin? Velvet wasn't a choice."

"Jeongguk, you hate those," you say, finally glancing up at him. "Is everything alright? You've been twitchy the past few days."

"Oh yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Jeongguk nods and tries to play it cool. He nods too hard and too many times. You raise an eyebrow, not buying it.

He sighs. "Okay. Um, so you know how we've been together— " his voice cracks and he winces. "Been together for a few years now..."

"Go on," you prompt, setting the annoying bowl down on the edge of the sink. The long sleeves of your button-up are folded up to your elbows, and despite the completely innocent situation, Jeongguk's mind goes straight to the gutter.

He flounders for a moment and tears his gaze back up to your face. "I-uh, um, I'm asking because I wanted to—"

The sound of glass shattering behind him cuts him off and both of you whip around.

"Namjoon!" you scold gently, "no, don't pick up the pieces—here, let me do it. You go sit down or something." You usher him away from the shards of glass and accept his profuse apologies with a wave of your hand.