[kim taehyung]

imagine looking after werewolf!taehyung after his transformations.

----

Taehyung's hands shake slightly, an almost invisible sign of the strain his body is under from the two transformations.

You sit down across him and slide a raw steak across the counter, as well as cutlery.

He thanks you quietly and immediately takes a big bite of the meat. The red liquid—not blood, but myoglobin—oozes out of it with every cut he makes.

"You need to remember to load up on calories before all this," you say softly, watching him devour the steak in all but twenty seconds.

Taehyung chuckles, still a little weak. "Sorry. My professor's a stickler for deadlines." He nudges his empty plate away from him, knife and fork neatly on one side.

He looks up at you. Even now, his skin is pale, but his eyes are beginning to regain their spark. "D'you think we could watch a movie?"

You agree instantly and hurry to grab a blanket large enough for the both of you. When you return, Taehyung has moved to the couch, his chosen movie set to start.

When you try to tug him into your arms, he resists and says, "I'm shedding everywhere." Eventually, he submits to the warmth you radiate and nuzzles into the crook of your neck.

Taehyung falls asleep not long into the movie, and you follow him soon after, running your hands through his hair soothingly.