[kim seokjin]

imagine fae!seokjin being annoyed about the concept of lying.

----

Seokjin perches on the back on a dining room chair, his arms crossed and a tiny pout on his rosebud lips. The position he's in—there's something unsettling about the way he's sitting. His weight should have tipped the chair back, and yet it stays upright.

He's fae, and though he's been living with you for quite some time, you still can't quite get used to the physically impossible things he does. You take a sip from the steaming cup of coffee in your hand.

"I have spent almost a thousand years studying the subtle arts of deceit, weaving my spells of glamour and misdirection, and you, human, can just stand there. And say things that aren't true." Seokjin huffs, and you think it's very cute.

"I know," you say, leaning on the kitchen counter in a loose white shirt and boxers. "So yeah, I'm bright purple."

"But you're not!" he insists. "That isn't plausible. How can you simply—you are not even puce. Fine. Fine. Another one."

"Are you sure? You look pretty mad already."

"I assure you, I am completely, wholly, terribly sane."

You smile into your coffee and peek over the rim at him. "You know that's not what I meant."

Seokjin positively hisses.

The small smile on your lips widens and you laugh loudly. "Alright, alright. I'm... a dragon."

"No you're not—!"