Chapter 2

"Sexy Titrations"

"So how's your new project going on?" Ishika air quoted the words as we entered the cafè. She felt truly sorry for me because she knew what kind of an asshole Zack was. He didn't care about anything else besides his squad and his cool reputation. He purposely failed tests just so the people wouldn't think of him as some nerd. But he was super sharp and could do so well only if he willed. But that didn't change the fact that he was a complete idiot whom I loathed the most.

"It hasn't even started and I don't think it ever will. I will try for the change of partners today. If it happens, well and good. Otherwise I would be graduating next year." I spoke. No way in hell was I going to graduate with that dumbass of a partner. He was just my partner for the sake of it. Only I did all the work and he didn't even bother to look at how it was done. Instead, he was busy texting and laughing always. Dumbass!

"I feel sorry for you." She looked apologetic. We grabbed our lunch from the counter and took a table. As I looked around, I saw Zack sitting with his squad and a blondie on his lap with whom he was having 'fun.' If you know what I mean. I looked away disgusted. Did I mention how big of a flirt he was? He literally flirted with every single thing that slightly looked feminine. He was a casanova. Today it was this blondie, tomorrow would be some brunette. He just didn't care and that's the thing I hated the most about him.

Ishika made a face and looked away. Because of him, she couldn't even look at her crush in peace. Ishika had the hugest crush on Vivaan from that group and I think he had one too for they always made eye contact but never talked. I approved of Vivaan because he was the only decent guy in that group but I knew there was a possible danger that came with him and Ishika did too so she stayed away and never made any attempt to talk. Poor girl. Suddenly, I thought of an idea and smirked evily. I grabbed my juice glass.

"Ishika? Will you do me a favour honey?"

"Yeah?" She asked confused.

"I will walk past here. Put your leg out." I smirked at her.

"But why?"

"Just enjoy the show baby."

She did as I said. I purposely stumbled on her feet and emptied the glass on the two desperate souls practically glued to each other the whole time.

"Oh my God!" There were huge gasps all around and I was on the floor trying to control my laugh. That blondie immediately got up. From her hair to makeup to dress, everything was ruined.

"You bitch!" She screamed and I chuckled quietly and put on my innocent face before someone helped me get up.

"I am so sorry. I stumbled upon something. I didn't mean to do it. Here I will help." I grabbed the tissue paper and tried to help her dry.

"Stay away from me, bitch. That's the problem with you low class browns."

"Aye kameeni. Low class hogi tu. Tera baap saali." [Hey! You and your family would be low class not me.] Muttered Ishika from my side loud enough for the group to hear.

"Baby what are they saying?" She turned to Zack.

"Nothing baby. She's just apologising on her behalf." Zack replied and I stared at him with wide eyes before I burst into a giggle. I almost felt sorry for this blondie now. I shouldn't have done this for she was suffering already. What a dumbass.