Blurb & Cast

📚 Teri Meri Chemistry 📚

Let's study the subject of love.

🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊

❝ Be the oxygen to my double hydrogen.❞

I'd rather be Helium so that I don't have to react with anything or anyone for that matter.

Faara Malik is an eighteen year old normal teenager with a not so normal life. She has been studying in Riverfront high school since the last three years. Her only wish is to get through the last senior year without any problem in her way but with Zackariya Khan in the picture, it seems like the most difficult task on earth.

Zackariya Khan, ruthlessly handsome and the cockiest person alive on the planet earth, who also happens to be her most loathed enemy, has been with her for almost all her life.

Chemistry is a very interesting subject when it comes to the chemical reactions. The meeting of two personalities is just like the contact of two chemical substances. If they react, both are transformed into something different. But if they don't, mishandling can also result in serious damage.

Destiny or you can say Chemistry binds them together for a few months. Faara can't back out, knowing that she won't graduate this year if she did. What happens next is surely going to give you some thrill and a laugh riot. Will they react to produce a good product or will they result in a serious explosion due to extreme repulsion. Read Faara's journey through her senior year of high school.

📃✏✏✏✏✏📃

🌸 Cast & Characters 🌸

📌 Sidharth Malhotra as Zackariya Khan. [Zack]

I am here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl.
Zackariya 'Steal Your Girl' Khan, Remember the name.

📌 Ian Somerhalder as Steve Philips

❝ No one is perfect?
Bitch Please!
I am perfect. ❞

 ❞