4: Party

"And I saw scars upon her broken hearted dove." Ed Sheeran

"But it's a party!" Olivia whined. "You have to come!"

"Why?" I questioned.

We were sitting in the living room and Olivia was telling me about this party which was supposed to be the party of the century. Yeah right... Tommy was also in the room yet he was too preoccupied with his phone to engage in conversation.

"Because you need to get out!" Olivia demanded. "This isn't up for discussion, okay? You're going to borrow one of my dresses and I'm going to make you look drop dead gorgeous. Kapeesh?"

"I hate you."

"Aww, Elle, I love you too!" She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a suffocating hug.

"Can't. Breathe." I gasped for air.

"You're so miserable!" She let go of me.

"I try." I flashed her a smile.

The mayor of stinky pants walked into the room with a smug smile planted on his captivating face. He fell onto the sofa opposite us and finished off doing something on his phone before safely tucking it into his pocket. Tommy also put his phone away making it evident that one of us had to speak in order to make the situation less awkward.

"So is everyone going to the party on-" Aaron began.

"Wait, you're going?" I interrupted him.

"Uh, yeah." He replied in a 'duh' tone. "Problem?"

"I'm not going." I shook my head. "Sorry, Liv."

"What? Ellie no! You're hardly going to even see him." Olivia persuaded.

Truth be told, I couldn't care less if Aaron was coming or not. I just didn't want to go out. I was feeling pretty ill and I'd thrown up twice this morning for no apparent reason.

"Come on, Elle. It'll be fun." Tommy joined the conversation.

Ah, why did he have to be hot?!

"I dunno..." I frowned.

"Please." Olivia stuck out her bottom lip and gave me puppy eyes.

"Don't look at me with them eyes, Liv." I shook my head.

"Pretty please?" She continued to give me the eyes.

"This is blackmail!" I informed them, however one glance at Tommy's face which was filled with anticipation had already made my mind see sense. "Fine! I'll go!"

"Yay!" Olivia squealed.

"This party is gonna be shit now." The dipshit commented.

"Shit like the size of your dick, man." Tommy shoved Aaron to the side.

"We all know mines bigger than yours mate." Aaron joked.

"In your dreams." Olivia joined in.

"Can we please not start a conversation about the sizes of both your penises? God." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, sorry Elle." Olivia apologised. "Is Lindsy coming?"

"Nah, she's busy." Aaron shrugged.

"Sucking someone else off probably." Olivia whispered in my ear and I suppressed a laugh.

After a few moments passed, Olivia dragged me into her room and decided what dress I should wear. She settled on a black dress which was embroidered with gold sequins at the top and flowed elegantly down to me knees. She paired it with gold high heels and put some mascara on me. My hair trailed down in loose curls down the side of my neck. I hated to admit it but...I actually looked...good.